Emotionally Constipated

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Killer groaned loudly, Cross giving him a small glare in turn. After Killer and Dust's pathetic excuse of a fight, Cross was left as the only one who could heal the two stab-happy skeletons. "Don't get mad at me because you threw a fit." "It's not fair! I'm older than them and they're taller!" I sighed and walked over, sitting on the couch beside Killer. Cross was kneeling in front of the perpetually crying skeleton, healing his newly cracked legs. "I didn't mean to upset you, Killer..." He crossed his arms, turning to me. A single white eye light looked back at me. It was...weird...seeing him with an eye light. "I'm not upset, not at you. Dust was being a huge dick, despite having a micropenis." "A micro-" I busted into obnoxious laughter, Killer soon joining in.

Cross, despite trying to keep a straight face, ended up joining in on the laughter. It was a good ten minutes before any of us could stop laughing, and by then, Sans and Dust were standing by, confused as hell. Cross was the first to calm down, but was coughing and wheezing slightly. I was the first to fully stop laughing. Sans was quickly at my side, raising an eyebrow. "What happened?" "Dust's dick is small, that's w-" Killer couldn't even finish without bursting back into cackles. My laughter, along with Cross's, was reignited. Horror just stood there, confused. "Why would that be funny? He can't help it's like two inches..." Killer only laughed more while I heaved for breath and Cross began coughing.

About a minute or so later, Dust walked into the room. He'd apparently healed himself, considering there was no knife wound on his forehead anymore. "What are these retards laughing about?" Killer got up, still giggling and held Dust's shoulders tightly together. "It's okay that your dick's barely two in-" Again, his words were interrupted by cackling. Cross, trying to keep his composure, ended up covering his mouth and snickering softly. Dust looked...well, he looked like he was going to cry. He got rigid and his eye lights became unfocused and fuzzy. Horror must've noticed, too, because he picked Killer up and slung him over his shoulder. "Ya need ta stop bein' an ass..," he said, quietly taking Killer towards his bedroom.

Cross was quick to stop laughing, clearing his throat. He made himself a flimsy excuse before leaving the house. Now, Dust and I were left in an awkward silence. I got up from the couch and walked over cautiously. I reached out, which caused his gaze to laser focus on me. "Dust? You alright?" I asked in the calmest voice I could muster. He inhaled, looking at the ground. His voice was quiet, barely above a whisper. "I-It's not...that small..." I chuckled quietly and gently cupped his cheek. "I know. You remember your 'examination', right?" His face turned a dark purple as he stuttered out incohesive words. I just laughed lightly, bringing his jumble of syllables to a halt.

"Killer's just being a dick. You know that." "Y-Yeah..." I removed my hand from his cheek and replaced it with a soft kiss. "Don't get all bent out of shape, Dust. I promise you it was a joke on his part." "You're really attractive, (Y/N)." I blinked before a blush erupted onto my face. "I-I...what?" His own face turned dark with blush. "W-Well, I-I was just s-stating the truth..," he said, beginning to play with his scarf. I smiled and pressed another kiss to his cheek. "Thank you for the compliment then, my lovely boyfriend."

Dust's cheeks seemed to glow an even brighter purple, which was pretty obvious, even if he was trying to hide in his scarf. "(Y/N), I-" Killer's obnoxious laughter was heard as he ran down the stairs, Cross hot on his heels. The Royal Guard snatched his phone back from Killer, who actually looked...really nice? "I didn't think you were capable of getting all dolled up and pretty, Killer." The two skeletons whipped their heads towards me, Killer's cheeks dusting red. "W-Well...um...thank you, (Y/N). Y-You mean that? I-I look nice?"

The sheer amount of anxiety and nervousness in his voice made my heart beat faster. He sounded like a small child, asking for validation. It almost reminded me of Cross. It was clear now that the group of skeletons weren't used to positive comments. I'd just have to change that! "You really do, Killer. I'm sure Dream's gonna turn twelve shades of gold!" He smiled more, his singular white eye light glowing with pride. Cross put his hand on Killer's head, chuckling. "Told ya so, Killz. Horror's good at this kinda stuff."

At the mention of his nickname, Sans was walking down the stairs, smiling proudly. He turned to me, his smile widening. "I did good on cleanin' 'em up, didn' I? Looks almost cute, like a lil baby. 'Dorable." Killer's face turned a brighter shade of red as he scoffed and waved off the compliment. "I'm leavin'. Try not to be too bored without me." "We won't, we're gonna play tons of games! Game night, whoo!" Cross seemed ecstatic, which made Sans crack a smile. "Been a while since we did one of 'em...(Y/N) wasn't even here fer it." Killer pouted and crossed his arms. "Damn, an' now I gotta miss out...next time, I'll be here and kick all your asses!"

Dust flipped Killer off as the latter took a teleporter from his pocket, his body disappearing into streaks of black and cyan. "Game...night?" Sans nodded, taking my hand gently in his much larger ones. "We try an' do 'em when it's tha four of us, but now we can do one with ya 'nstead of Killz." I nodded, glancing at Dust and Cross. "Is...that okay with you two?" Cross smiled and came over, taking my other hand with his larger ones. "That'd be awesome! I just know it'll be fun!" 

"I hope so," I said, turning down to my feet. I looked back up with a smile. "After all, I usually make people pretty pissed when I kick their asses in Uno~." Sans's kick smile turned sadistic, stretching farther than one would think possible. "Heh, 'm gonna kick yer ass in Uno, kid," he said, his tone menacing. I see how some could be afraid, but with such a subject, it was hard to do anything besides glare back. "We'll see about that, bonehead." And thusly...

Game night began.

Sorry again for such a long wait- I really should post more- Uhhh- Yeah anyways- Spring break starts March 3- but uh, my birthday is in March so- Ehhh, doesn't matter, I'll try an' post more- See ya-

Date: 3/1/23 19:03

Word Count: 1113