Twin Trouble

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I walked downstairs, feeling disgusted at the idea of those two getting frisky (Eugh, a pun) in my bed. Killer was sitting there, looking at his phone, while Cross and Sans were arm wrestling. When Sans saw me, Cross was able to slam his hand down, making a noise of effort. "Fuck yeah, I win!" "Wh- No fair! I was lookin' at (Y/N)!" Cross shrugged and held his hand out, Sans forking over some money. "Um...what's going on..?" Cross smiled and pocketed the money, standing up and draping his arm over my shoulder. "Horror over here said I couldn't beat him in physical competition because I've been out of commission recently. So, we're finding shit to do!"

"Wait, 'out of commission'..?" Cross's face turned a light purple, reminiscent of Dust's own blush. "Heh, yeah...I got pretty banged up on one of our last battles with the Stars...that's why when you got attacked way back when, I was the last to get there. Support, I guess..." Cross turned his head, a hint of shame overlaying his features. I chuckled and bumped him slightly, his gaze shifting quickly to me. "Well, it doesn't show. As far as it shows, you seem to be in top shape." Cross smiled, the purple hue returning to his face. "Heh, thanks, (Y/N)...Oh! Do you mind if Horror and I borrow you?" "Not at all!" I said, smiling.

Cross removed his arm and grabbed my hand instead, pulling towards the cleared space in the living room. Sans was smiling devilishly at Cross, who held a similar look, albeit less violent. "Alright, (Y/N). We need you to relax your body completely, okay?" Cross said, letting go of my hand. I tried to relax before a hand grabbed my inner thigh from behind. I was suddenly picked up sideways, seeing Cross standing in front of me. "They ain't even heavy, dumbass!" I was lifted and lowered, as if I was a dumbbell. Wait, were they using me as a lifting weight!? 

I was almost set down before Cross grabbed the inside of my other thigh, flipping me to face the other way. He did the same as Sans, except he lifted me higher up and quicker. "Damn, they really aren't heavy. I think Boss's throne weighs more." I rolled my eyes and glared at Sans, who shifted from glaring at Cross to looking at me. "W-What's with that face, (Y/N)..?" "When I said you could borrow me, I assumed it was for something OTHER THAN BEING A WEIGHT!" Cross set me down on my feet, to which I just scoffed. "A warning would've been nice, too! Jeez...it's not that I mind, I just wish you'd been more specific. Sorry for yelling..."

Cross chuckled and put his hands on my shoulders, rubbing them gently. "No need to apologize! I should've been more specific, like you said..." We all chuckled awkwardly for a bit until Cross spoke up again. "Would you sit on our backs while we do pushups, next?" I nodded, watching them both get onto the ground. I was barely holding back a laugh at how competitive the two could be. I sat on Sans's back, immediately feeling him wince. I wasn't that heavy... "I thought ya'd go f-fer Cross first..," he said, as if reading my mind. He began doing pushups, making slight pained noises. "If I'm hurting you, I'll get off-" "NO!" 

I winced at his volume, but stilled nonetheless. After a bit longer, he lowered himself completely, Cross shouting out "43" right as he did. I took it as a notion to move onto his back, where he didn't flinch a bit. "Are you comfortable, (Y/N)?" "Um...kinda?" "Good, 'cause I can do way more than him!" Cross began doing his pushups, Sans glaring the entire time. "Sans, can I get something to drink?" I asked, watching him nod and walk out, returning soon with a glass of apple juice. I took it in my hands and took a few sips, deciding to talk to Killer while Cross did pushups. "Hey Killer, what's up?"

He glanced up from his phone, his normal smile wiped completely off his face. "...shut up." I bit my lip, watching Sans turn and start yelling at Killer. Killer looked completely unfazed, if anything, pissed. Cross lowered his chest to the ground, shouting out "105" triumphantly. I stood up and offered Cross a hand, to which he took. Cross sat beside Killer, fanning his face with a hand. "That's a good ass workout! Besides, (Y/N)'s fun!" I smiled, confused at how Cross seemed unfazed by the two arguing. The two also went silent, smiling in the same manner I did. Cross just had that positive air around him, I guess. He leaned over to Killer, putting an arm around his shoulder.

"So, what's wrong?" "Well, Boss's brother just asked me on a date. So, y'know, kinda confused." "Wait, what?!" Sans teleported behind Killer and peered at the phone, his eye going black before reappearing. "That's fucken gross," Sans said, teleporting back beside me. Killer nodded, disgust evident on his face. "He thinks Halloween meant anything. Psh, I've stripped for so many guys, I can't even remember them all. But apparently it meant something to him...eugh." I rubbed my arms, hearing shuffling. "(Y/N)..?" I looked up, seeing Cross's concerned gaze. "Oh, sorry. Just thinking." "Ya look sad when ya think," Sans said, his hand rubbing my shoulder.

Dust came down, looking tired. I can only imagine why (Hehe). He glared at Sans, who glared back. "...Hey," he said, walking down and standing on the other side of me. His hand made its way to my other shoulder, his hand shaking a bit. "What's...going on..?" "Killer's gettin' hit on by Boss's shitty brother," Sans said, suddenly pulling me into a side hug. Dust move his hand, shoving them into his pockets. I sighed and moved out of Sans's side hug, crossing my arms. "Why is everyone so touchy with me today? Quit it," I said, sitting next to Killer. He handed me his phone, letting me look through the messages.

They were borderline weird, already telling Killer how much he missed him. Damn, no wonder Killer was so freaked out and pissed off. "Have you told Nightmare?" Killer scoffed and shook his head, taking the phone. "Fuck no, I'm not that crazy! He'd fucking kill me!" I shook my head, Cross speaking what I'd been thinking. "I think he'd be more pissed at Dream than you. I know I am." "What do you mean..?" Cross rolled his eyes and turned away, leaving me to explain. "I haven't known you all very long, but Nightmare seems to deeply care about you all. Considering his own brother is against him, you guys are probably the closest thing he has to a family."

Dust sat on the ground, leaning against my leg. His hand snuck up behind my calf as he pushed my leg into his face. His skull was warm, even if his hand was freezing. "...R-Really?" Killer's SOUL began morphing into less of a target and more of an upside down heart. Cross pulled Killer back into his chest, hugging him. Killer's SOUL continued shifting until it was a perfect heart, just like on that day I found him...I shook the memory from my head and sighed, crossing my arms. Killer looked up at Cross, starting to chuckle. "Wow, everything hurts..." "Yeah, I know...look, when Boss gets back, we'll fix you, okay..?" "There's no way anyone else can?" I asked. "Well, technically Dream could..."

Date: 12-7-22 15:00

Word Count" 1255