Chapter 58 - 'That' incident

Kazuha's POV

"Not bad for someone who hasn't touched a sword in such a long time as you."

"If it wasn't for you leading, it would have taken me at least another day to get to this point." He chuckled.

"I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or feel offended for you saying that you could have imitated my swordsmanship within another day even without help." 

"Just take the compliment, will you?"

"Since it is a compliment from the great anemo-"

"Ka.zu.ha!" He hissed before I could finish my sentence.

"Are you being shy or just mysterious?" 

"Why don't you try asking the fishes?" 

"I would rather not." 

There was a moment of silence before he finally spoke.

"So, how did it go? From the electro particles around you, I can at least conclude that you met."

 Is it truly just the electro-particles though? You literally started him in the face a while ago.

"I went exactly as you told me. I have to say, that little trick you taught me comes in handy at times." I went along with his nonsense.

"Isn't calling it a little trick extremely insulting? You should know that only about seven people can do something like that at this point in time, you included." 

"Seven is not so little, considering the amount of anemo vision holders-"

"The other six include me, the four winds of Mondstadt, and another person whose strength is above mine." He interrupted.

Hearing this list, I was left somewhat stupefied.

"So every other is..."

"An elemental being, inherently connected to the wind, yes."

"Hah! Should I consider myself some kind of weird monster then?"

 Probably, seeing as I can see spirits as well.

"Well I would call a child of the wind, but..."

"That sounds weird."

 Extremely so.

"Yes, it does so let's forget I even said that."

"Agreed."

 Never mention that again.

Instead of continuing that weir line of thought, we went back to talking about the duel.

"So are you planning on using that?" I pointed at the sword he was holding.

"No, not really."

"Then why would you even ask me to teach you?" I asked jokingly. 

 Not that he needed a lot of teaching anyway.

"I'm not interested in swords as much as I'm interested in you, Kazuha,"

 What the fu-

"What's so interesting about me?"

"Let's just say that your deep connection with the wind is intriguing."

"Just what-"

"Hey, you guys!" A loud voice interrupted.

 Captain Beidou came with Xiao in tow.

 He could finally get out of bed again?

 "Had fun playing?"