𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫-𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬

𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧: 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢, 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 <3

𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 while she was working behind her huge desk had became an habit.

And today was no exception.

Charlie had a direct view of him and as usual, he looked perfect in his navy blue suit. 

She tried to focus on reviewing the hard work that Peter had done but a hot, sexy bodyguard distracted her from her job these days, among other events she preferred not to remember too well.

They didn't speak about what happened at Loki's after that night, as if an unspoken rule had been established between them.

Charlie had tied her dark brown hair in a bun earlier, but a couple of hours had passed and a few strands had ran free, now framing her face, and now she felt an imposing presence behind her.

Looking up, the armchair was empty. She hadn't seen James stand up from his seat but she didn't need to glance behind her shoulder to know that he was there. His large hands went to her shoulders and started massaging the knot there, rubbing her trapezius with his thumbs.

With her eyes closed, a moan escaped as Charlie instantly relaxed, immediately forgetting what she was doing.

"You're really good at this," she murmured.

"I'm good at a lot of things," James cooly replied as he squeezed his fingers to apply more pressure on her shoulders, earning another shy moan from her that didn't miss to go straight to his already swelling cock. "But you already know that, don't you?"

He fought the need of his hands to leave her shoulders and to start wandering to her collarbones, to wrap them around her pretty neck and tip her chin up, forcing her to meet his heated gaze.

"Tell me, doll. Am I the one you have feelings for?" he said in a smoky voice, thinking to catch her off guard with the discussion she had with Steve the other night.

Lurking in the shadows, watching her, the movement of her lips mouthing these words had lived rent free in his head for the past few days now, and he couldn't hold it anymore. 

I have feelings for him.

This time, he needed to hear them.

Loud and clear.