41. bloody

╔══════ • ══════╗

╚══════ • ══════╝

╚══════ • ══════╝

Tara informed me of all of mistakes the next morning and I was horrified. Luckily, Rick thought it was funny and since he wasn't my parent he said he couldn't be mad at my decision to and I quote "fall for Tara's peer pressure." Daryl on the other hand did had a short talk to me about how liquor can ruin families and get me hurt. It was sweet of him to open up to me about his past family life but I did assure him it wasn't going to happen again. As much fun as I thought I was having, the stomach pain and headache the next morning wasn't worth it. 

I spent the day in bed. Carl stopped by and let me hide my face in his chest out of embarrassment until Talia came home. She had no clue what happened, she simply wrote it off that I was ill and she kicked Carl to the curb and took her spot next to me. She told me all about Sam's house and how she was feeling about being in Alexandria. Brodie had taught her how to play the Xbox that Sam had in his room. Sam and Hannah asked her a bunch of questions about killing walkers and were amazed that she could give them tips on how to survive outside the walls. 

Something about her talking about being out there made me sad. I knew that's all she's even known in the world but she was safe now. It wasn't often that anyone in the group allowed any walker to go near her but she's witnessed so much. I hated that she had to go through any of that. She deserved the world and I was going to make sure she got it. Alexandria is the only place where I can keep her safe. 

Talia ended up falling asleep in my bed with me that night. I was nice to be with my younger sister again. 

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"You're going out with them today?" Rick asked me as I headed back out the house. I had just came back from walking Talia and Sam to school with Jessie and I was about to leave again to meet up with Aidan.