61. through her eyes

╔══════ • ══════╗

╚══════ • ══════╝

╚══════ • ══════╝

She wasn't going to lie, she was pissed whenever she found out that both Daryl and Lennox left her this morning without telling her they were leaving. It was distasteful that while she was not just mourning the loss of her best friend but also the person who stepped up to be her mother. Denise and Carol were both gone. Sure, Carol was still alive and well, as far as the kid knew, but she still left. She didn't even want to think about Denise. 

There had been so much light in her eyes when the doctor died. Rosita and Daryl had taken turns telling her about what Denise had been talking about before she was shot. The whole car ride back to Alexandria was full of her sobs and the two older's promising her that it was going to be okay. Neither Rosita nor Daryl were very good at comforting but she knew they were trying. She had clung to Daryl's body, eventually falling asleep so the sound of her sobs. 

Maggie was the one who found her, she was wandering all over Alexandria for the hunter whenever she heard her name being called. "Talia!" Maggie had a special place in her heart because of Glenn. It only grew once she found out that Maggie was carrying their child.  "There you are been looking all over for ya," Maggie smiled down at her, she bent down to be eye level, "your sister wanted me to tell ya, she and Daryl went out on a quick run. Glenn's gunna make sure of that. Ain't nothing to worry 'bout, the two of 'em will be back soon but they asked if we could hang out for a bit today."