swords unite. (two)

After another sleepless night filled with mashing the buttons of my type-writer, I awoke to Enid's procrastination phase. Enid usually has a couple of emotions that go round. Happy, sad, lonely, scared, nauseous, overwhelmed, and nervous.

  She seemed to be on her phone calling someone. "And I don't know what to do with these sudden feelings!" She trembled, stuttering as her back faced me. I rolled my eyes, she's always been a big 'simp' over Ajax. Yuck, her vocabulary has been itching me. It's not that I'm jealous, it's just that I hate teen romance.

~

  "I'm going out, don't die while you're crying over Ajax." It probably sounded heart warming to Enid, but it sounded mortal to me. The blonde turned her head to me, giving me a nervous but annoyed glare.

  "Where even are you going?" She put the phone away from her ear for once. I groaned in response, shutting the door behind me as I left.

~

  "God you suck, Xavier." Bianca was head to head with Xavier in fencing. I watched with my black helmet in my hands. I would spear the scaly goon's head on my sword if I could.

  "I'm not required to be good." Xavier took his helmet off after losing to Bianca once again. He sighed, walking off to the side slowly and disappearing into the crowd of people.

  "Why does everyone suck here?" The girl sneered. "Is anyone relatively good going to challenge me?" Bianca took off her helmet, peering around at everyone.

  I cleared my throat obnoxiously, I didn't care if her and her Barbie doll gang would spread rumors about me. They would probably accuse me as the monster. "I will challenge you, Queen Bianca." A couple of sneers and chuckled arose from the crowd.

An emotional warfare bomb looked like it had set off on Bianca's face. A sour glare remised on her face. "Don't forget what happened last time, you drew blood you little goth girl." Bianca baited.

I knew not to show my anger that quickly at a girl with her beauty ten times larger than her smarts. You could cut her IQ in half and it would be a negative number. "Get to the point, the princess pageant is probably waiting for someone like you to praise it."

I swung on my helmet, sword in one hand. Bianca placed her helmet on. The fencing teacher watched as if no backlash was happening. "Let's just do one match, I wouldn't want to see you cry" Bianca sneered.

  The both of us took positions, soon, the teacher yelled the starting word. "On guard!"

~

  Bianca baited stepping back and forwards trying to anger me like a sly raccoon. I groaned, taking a couple steps forwards with my sword perked in my hand.

  Soon, Bianca jolted up, slashing at me with a swollen strike. I quickly tilted my sword to the side, blocking the incoming attack and sternly stepping back.

  A clank of metal arose, causing a crowd of people to form. I pushed myself back as she swung at me once again, outsmarting her and attempting to swing.

  With a fierce status, Bianca blocked the incoming attack. I snarled, blocking a bunch more incoming attacks, parrying one of her oncoming hits.

We swung at each other, deflecting each block a bunch more times. Once again, she attempted to slash at me again. Our swords clanked together, causing us to hold each other's swords together. As our swords collided together, I edged near her, making her sword fly up with her hand.

  She jolted back, sighing in relief. She finally decided to go extreme. Before I knew it, I was taking frantic steps back as she slashed at me. In desperation while she attempted to swing, I kneeled down, making her swing miss and inch above my head and my point touching her body.

  "Point to Wednesday." The coach crossed his arms, grinning at the good match.

  I closed my eyes, sighing in relief. "Cat got your tongue?" I got back up, taking off my helmet in victory. The win felt nice. If we were doing three matches I surely would have lost energy by then. Bianca's face lit with a fume of anger.

  "I declare a rematch!" She yelled, trying to get it through me that she was always going to be the winner in her mind.

  "Just because you finally lost doesn't mean you can get it your way again." I announced. If I were to do another rematch I wouldn't of had time to wonder out in town.

~

  While walking off leaving Bianca cursing and screaming at me, I smirked. Sure, I don't usually smile, but this was a brand occasion. It really mattered at that moment.

  "Nice job, you saved me from humiliation." Xavier suddenly appeared behind me. I stared at him blankly.

  "Why do you always have the need to stalk me?" I raised a brow, making sure it was obvious I wasn't smirking. My eyes narrowed at the guy. My suspicions were in him for being the monster.

  "I'm not stalking you, I'm just interested in learning more about you." He wagered, a grin on his face.

  "Yuck." I muttered, walking out and leaving him in the dust. A man like him should know his place.