4 | Morning Sickness

MASON
You were on your way home from training with Mason. You were closing your eyes when the car went over a big bump on the road. You opened your eyes, suddenly feeling nauseous. You looked around, for something to throw up in. You found a plastic bag, and opened it just in time to throw up "Are you, okay babe?" Mason asked, putting his hand on your thigh "Mhhmm" You nodded. You felt a lot better "We'll be home soon, and then we can cuddle" He smiled weakly, as you sighed and nodded.

JACK
You woke up, to find Jack not in the bed with you. You walked down the steps, smelling bacon, your favorite. But today, not so much "J?" You asked, face turning pale "What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked, quickly running over to you "I don't feel so good" You shook your head. You ran over to the trash can, emptying your stomach of all you ate the night before "It's okay. I'm here" Jack said, holding the hair out of your face. When you were done, you ate some crackers and drank some water, hoping they will stay down. They didn't, and you became upset, crying "How am I going to eat J?" You asked, tears forming in your eyes "Baby, it will get better. It's just morning sickness, so it should pass over. Don't cry sweetheart" He said "Okay" You nodded and sniffled. You snuggled with Jack on the couch for the rest of the day.

GARETH
You woke up, sweating. You kicked the covers off, to get cool. Your stomach twisted "Gareth?" You asked "Yeah baby?"
He was already awake "I think I'm gonna throw up" You whimpered. He sat up and picked you up bridal style. He carried you to the bathroom and set you down in front of the toilet. He opened the lid and watched as you threw up into the toilet. He felt bad because he knew he couldn't do anything to help you "Its okay princess" He said. You nodded, and rested your arm on the toilet, resting your head on there. Gareth tied your hair into a ponytail, getting your bangs out of your face. You threw up another time before you finally felt better "It will be all worth it, and then we get to hold our little one" He said. You smiled, despite how you were feeling. You stood up and Gareth closed the toilet lid.

DECLAN
You were sleeping beside Declan, hand protectively on your stomach. Your first doctor's appointment was in a couple of days, and you couldn't wait. You finally get to see your little one. Declan had his arms wrapped around you, a light snore escaping his nose. Your eyes fluttered open, and your stomach flipped. You suddenly feel nauseous. You knew you had to throw up, so you ran to the bathroom, kicking off the covers. Declan woke up after you tripped, tumbling on the floor. You got up quickly Declan followed behind you "Baby! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as you threw up in the toilet. You nodded, your throat burning. You empty your stomach again, and one more before you are finally done. Declan held your hair back and rubbed circles with his thumb on your back "I'm sorry you have to go through this baby" I said, and kissed your forehead as you brushed your teeth.