7 | Telling Family

MASON
"Hey baby," Mason said as he walked into the living room. Your mum was on Skype "Hey, Mase, let's tell them" You said, and he made his way over to you. He sat next to you, and prepared himself for this "Hey Mason, how are you doing sweetie?" Your mom asked "Really good, what about you?" He asked and looked over at you "Fine, thank you" She smiled "So mum, we have some really good news for you" You smiled "You do?" She asked. You nodded "Me and Mason, we are having a baby!" You said "What?!" Your mum squealed "This is so great!" She said. You giggled, feeling excited "Calm down babe, yeah?" Mason asked. You giggled, your mum was still going crazy. You pressed your foreheads together "I love you" Mason said "I love you more" You said "Not possible" He said, cheekily. You both had forgotten about your mum still on the computer screen "You guys will be wonderful parents" She said, interrupting your perfect moment "Bye mum!" You cheered.

JACK
You and Jack were on your way over to his parent's house. You were going to give the news at Christmas. When you got there, Jack was so giddy "J, are you okay?" You giggled "Yeah, just excited," He said and smiled. As everyone took their seats with their plates of food, you nodded at Jack telling him it was time to tell everyone.
You both stood up, and everyone looked at you both. Jack cleared his throat "Umm, me and have an announcement" You both smiled "We're having a baby" You said, happy. Everyone cheered, erasing your nerves. Everyone got up to hug and congratulate you both. You talked with all of the girls of the family, and about your baby and what's to come.

GARETH
You and Gareth wanted a unique way to tell your parents, so you decided to take your pregnancy test, and put it into a bottle. You put the bottle in a gift bag. and when you got to their house, you put the bag into your purse. Your mum had made tea, and you and Gareth sat on the couch across from your parents "So, we have a surprise for you guys" You said, and put your tea down. You got out the gift bag and gave it to your mum and dad to open. She had a questioning look on her face but began to open it anyway. She saw the bottle and smiled. Then she saw the pregnancy test, and she squealed "My baby is going to have a baby!" Your dad finally caught on. They both stood up, smiling. You hugged your dad, and him whispering in your ear "You'll be a great mum, Kimmy-Bear, and I'm proud of you and Gareth" You smiled and kissed his cheek. Your mum and Gareth hugged, her hand patting his back. She was now crying, and you made your way over as she let go of Gareth "Are you okay?" You smiled "Yes, just extremely happy," She said and hugged you.

DECLAN
"Hey Declan, hey Chrissy" Teresa gave you both a hug " How are you guys? What's new?" His mum asked. The main reason you visited was to tell his mum about the babies "Actually, two new things" Declan smirked, and you giggled. He jumped right into it there, didn't he? "What?" Anne asked, clearly confused "We're pregnant," You said shyly "With twins" You finished, smiling. Teresa covered her mouth with her hands, smiling "Congratulations!" She said, and brought you two into a big hug "How far along are you?" Teresa asked "The doctor said about one and a half months" You smiled "Well, I think I have some pregnancy books. You want to go take a look?" Declan's mum smiled, just as happy she was getting not one, but two grand babies "Sure, but can I take a short nap first, I'm exhausted. I haven't been getting very much sleep lately" You explained, feeling bad for turning her down "But I promise we can look at them right after I wake up," You said. Her smile grew bigger "Of course, darling, don't be sorry. I understand" She said, and took you to the guest bedroom, Declan following shortly behind. As you got into bed, Teresa left the room. Declan was about to turn around, and leave also so you could have a nap to yourself "Dec?" You said, and he turned around worriedly "What's wrong?" He asked, walking over to you. You reached out to him "Cuddle with me" You said, and he chuckled getting into the bed with you and your babies.