9 | Starting To Show

MASON
You were doing some laundry, standing by the washer machine, and transferring the clothes over to the dryer. Mason came in through the door, coming home from a day at the studio. He was getting a snack when you came down the stairs to greet him. He was facing the counter, on his phone, when you wrapped your arms around his waist "Hi baby" You could hear the smile in his voice "Hi" You giggled. He turned around and hugged you so your cheek was again on his chest. He noticed that something was different. You didn't feel as close to him as usual. He picked you up like a little kid and sat you down on the counter "I have to show you something" You said, sitting up straight. You pulled your shirt up, where there was a little bump forming. He gasped and smiled. You lay back, your tiny little bum more prominent. He kissed your belly "It's adorable" He put his large hand on it, and kissed you on the lips.

JACK
"Sweetheart?" Jack said, looking everywhere for you. He looked at the kitchen, the downstairs bathroom, the closet, the living room, the dining room, the room that is supposed to be the nursery, and finally your bedroom. You were in your bathroom, your shirt pulled up as you examined your belly "Sweetheart?" He said again "In here J," You said barely above a whisper "Look, Jack, our baby is showing," You said again, smiling and not taking your eyes off your tiny showing bump. He came up behind you, and wrapped his arms around your waist "I love you, and our baby" He said, rubbing your belly. He began to rub your back, while you sighed in relief. He carried you to the bed and continued to rub every aching part of your body.

GARETH
You and Gareth were in bed, sleeping.
You were spooning with him. Your eyes fluttered open, and you noticed Gareth's hand on your belly. It felt different like his hand was smaller. He rubbed your stomach in his sleep, and you put your hand on top of his "Hi, princess" He said groggily "Hi G" You yawned "Something feels different about my stomach, doesn't it?" You wondered "I guess" He pulled the cover down "Aw, you have a little bump" He cooed "It's adorable," You said, and giggled. It feels more real, like, there is a baby inside of your stomach "I love it, it makes it feel so real" He said "I know, it's weird" You said, and smiled. Gareth started kissing your belly, it tickled, so you laughed. You played with his hair, as he kept kissing you.

DECLAN
You walked into the kitchen and started to sweep. Declan had stayed late at the studio and said he would be home around five. You decided to make dinner for him, and get all dressed up. You were going to make chicken fettuccine, your favorite right now. When you were done sweeping, you went to get into the shower. When you stepped in, you closed your eyes and began to wash your hair. You heard the door open, and then were soon greeted by Declan. He wrapped his arm around your waist. and rested his head on your shoulder "Babe, do you see that?" He asked, "See what?" You were confused "Your bump, your baby bump!" He said, overjoyed "It's so little, wait until they get bigger" He whispered the last part "I love you, Dec," You said, and kissed his cheek "I love you too, Chris"