25 | Birth Plan

MASON
You're sitting on the couch, rather tired, The baby won't stop moving and you haven't gotten any sleep. Mason is at the store, grocery shopping. He didn't want you to go since there are only two more weeks of your pregnancy. He just wants you to relax and take it easy before the baby comes. You decided to look up different ways to have your baby and began researching. By the time Mason got home, he put everything away and then came and sat by you. You kept your eyes on the screen to focus to process that he sat down "Whatcha lookin' at babe?" He wondered "I'm trying to find out the most comfortable and easiest way to give birth to Zachary, any ideas?" You ask "Well, what are all of our options?" He asks. You explained everything that you would be interested in, including home birth, or just going to the hospital "I think I want to do a home birth. Hire a midwife?" You ask "Sounds perfect, then we don't have to worry about doctor everywhere," He says "If something goes wrong then we'll go, of course, but we'll just have to get it cleared with the doctor"

JACK
"J!" You say. coming down the stairs "Yeah darling?" He asked, "Can I give birth at the hospital?" You ask, putting your hand under your bump "Whatever you want to do is fine with me, I just want you both safe and you to be comfortable" He says, coming up to you and hugging you, wrapping his arms around you and putting his face in your hair "We should pack a bag then soon, just in case with only two weeks left" He states. You nod "It will be good because if anything happens we'll be set," He says "Yeah, definitely" You nod again "Also, I was thinking about it, would you want to have any pain medicine?" He asked "I think so, I mean, why not? Since it's our first and everything I just want to be as comfortable as possible. I'm going to be in a lot of pain anyway" You state, confident in your decision.

GARETH
"Ow, Gareth, can you rub my back?" You ask. Lately, you've been having some Braxton Hicks. Those are basically like practice contractions so your body can prepare for when you go into labor "Sure Princess" He says, putting his stuff down. You start to stand, but he quickly rushes over to you, helping you up. He leads you over to the couch where he was sitting before and helps you sit down. You're still holding his hand, so when another pain starts, he can tell because you tense up. He takes his thumbs and goes to the bottom of your back and begins to massage "So, how do you want to give birth?" He asks suddenly. Of course, you've thought about it, with your due date only two weeks away "I think I want to go to a birth center. That way everyone's less crowding, and more relaxing" You say, and close your eyes "Can I just lay with you?" You say "I feel so needy, but it hurts," You say. smiling lightly. He also weakly smiles "Of course, you can always lay with me," He says "And the birth center sounds like a good idea, we can call and get a room organized," He says, and you lean back and cuddle with him. You sigh as the pressure is taken off your back, so ready for Efa to come into the world.

DECLAN
You were sitting on your bed, your back was against the headboard, and eating gummy bears. You were waiting for Declan so you too could discuss what you're going to do when you go into labor. When he finally came in the room, you sat up and made room for Harry since your body was sprawled out on the bed. He smiled and put his hand on your bump, where it always goes "So I was thinking, I kind of just want to go to the hospital so I know that the babies are safe. Just in case, ya know?" You say, looking at him. He smiles again "It sounds good, babe. We can do that if that's what you want. I like that the babies are safe" He says. Now he feels a lot better, he wanted that when you both start thinking about it. If anything happened and doctors weren't there to help would just be terrible.