41 | Going Home

MASON
"Okay, time to get this little man dressed,
'he's good to go home, you too Rosalyn" Your doctor came in, rolling the plastic bed in with your baby. You smile very big, excited to finally start your life at home with him. Mason nods happily, getting the bag to get the outfit you brought for him. He puts the folded-up clothes on the bed, getting yours out as well. He walks around to the other side, pulling back the covers and helping you out your sore legs over the bed. Mason helps you stand, guiding you into the small bathroom, bringing your clothes with him. He starts to undress your exhausted body, replacing the hospital gown with a t-shirt and yoga pants of yours. When you're done, he assists you back into the room, and you sit down on the bed. Mason gets Zachary out of his little bed and starts to dress him. You sigh happily, you and Mason finally get to start a life with Zachary at home.

JACK
"Come on babe, let's go," Jack says, buckling Brody up into his carrier. A nurse brings in a wheelchair for you, and Jack helps you sit into it "Ready to go?" He asks. You nod, smiling at him. He picks up your bag and Brody's carrier. You make your way out of the hospital, breathing in the fresh air "Okay, you wait here, I'll get the car, okay?" He says and waits for your response to leave. He sets Brody next to you and takes the bag with him "Be right back" You wait patiently, talking with the nurse that was waiting with you. When Jack came back, you said goodbye to the nurse, and Jack helped you up, your sore body aching. Jack grabbed Brody and led him to the car waiting for you. Helping you in and strapping the baby in place, you were on your way.

GARETH
"Gareth, please go a little bit faster, people are getting angry" You giggle, amused by your boyfriend's behavior. He smiles slightly "I don't care about the other people babe, our newborn baby is in the car," He says, speeding up a tiny bit "I know, she's getting fussy though" You were in the back, sitting next to Efa. He pulls into the driveway getting out quickly before opening your side of the car. He helps you out, before grabbing the bag, and then Efa's carrier "Let's go, babe" The bag is over his shoulder, and he takes your hand, giving it a slight squeeze. You open the door, and walk in, Gareth behind you "Welcome home Efa"

DECLAN
You had just arrived home with your girls, putting them in the living room You can tell that someone had come over and cleaned everything for you. Probably your mom "Okay, let's get them upstairs, and get you a shower, how does that sound?" Declan said. You nod "But first, can we cuddle with them for a few minutes? We haven't got much alone time with them" You ask. He smiles "Sure babe, here come to sit on the couch and I'll get the girls," He says, guiding your sore body and lowering you onto the couch. Once both of you had a baby. you say "Can you believe that they were made on this couch, and nine not his later here we are?" Both of you burst out laughing, enjoying your first moments at home with your twins.