22 | Shopping For The Baby

MASON
You and Mason were at the mall, searching for some clothes for your baby that was coming in a month "Mase, slow down, I can't walk that fast" You say, and giggle. He leads you into a baby store, and you began to look around. You find a couple of onesies you like, and pick them up. You see Mason has some also, and he walks over to you "Do you think these will fit him?" He asks. You nod, and take them "Look at these little shoes, Rosa, they are so tiny," He says, picking them up. He wasn't talking to you, more to himself. You smiled, and took them "He won't be able to wear shoes till a few months after he's born, Mase. But we can still get some if you want" You say. His eyes light up, and before you know it, you have a cart full of clothes and random things the baby won't need, but his dad got it for him anyways.

JACK
You just got home with Jack from a huge day of shopping for the baby, since your due date is getting a lot closer "Now that we have all of the shopping done, you can just relax about everything the last month" Jack said, coming over and rubbing the bottom of your back "I know" You say "But we will probably think of more stuff and need to go get it anyway" "Then we can make a list and get it so we don't have to keep going out" He says, wrapping his arms around you and putting his hands on your belly. You leaned back on him and put your hands on top of his "Okay" You say, and finally relax.

GARETH
"Gareth, shhh" You hush him "But babe, no one cares!" He laughs. You giggle "You're being so loud," You say "What about these?" He holds some dummies in his hand. You nod "We need more of those" He puts them in the cart and keeps walking around. You had been so caught up in what you were doing to notice he was gone. You turned your head to start talking to him, but he wasn't there "Gareth?" You whispered, hoping not to attract attention. He finally came around the corner with a red onesie in his hand "Okay, I think we have to get this one" He says. He holds it out and shows you the onesie that says 11 and below that Bale. You started laughing and reached into the cart and grabbed the one you had picked out that says the same thing. He started laughing, and so did you. This just proved that you are perfect for each other.

DECLAN
"Everything we buy we have to get two of everything," You say "But in different colors, we don't want to mix them up" You giggle. You are on your way to the store with Declan, him driving and you in the passenger seat. You were talking to him, but mostly yourself. He smirks and puts his hand on your thigh. You put your hands on your belly and wait for him to get where you're going. When you finally do, you get out of the car and make your way inside with Declan. You take out the list you had written down of all of the things you needed "Okay, so I was thinking we could always get the lighter colors for Saffron, and the darker ones for Olive" You say, and began to look around. Declan nods "Sounds good" You pick out some onesies, a pink one for Saffron and a purple one for Olive. You still have a long way to go.