Chapter 1 - It's raining

READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING THE TW ARE THERE, LOVE Y'ALL! <3

I'll be probably rewriting this chapter because I don't like it and trust me it get's better later in the story there's more ANGST lol. SOrry I shouldn't laugh.

My life has been a mess and I know it well and it began to be harder and harder to stay but...I never expected it to go so far.

The sound of alarm casually broke through his half-asleep mind, it was just as always. Todoroki didn't sleep well again. He turned off the alarm and looked at the time: 5:30 am. He got up with a tired face, took a sip of water from his water bottle, and changed into his training clothes. He always got up this early as a habit his father gave him. He was always running at this time for 10 years so today he also went for a run. He noticed he was not well at fighting hand-to-hand combat, so he worked even harder these days to improve his skills. It was raining but he didn't really care and did his morning routine anyways. He ran around the school's park for 30 minutes and then stopped to train in some material arts and simple exercises such as crunches and push-ups. He got back to the dorms at 6:30 am and took a shower. After the shower, he stepped on the scale only to see his fat going down again and muscle mass increasing. After that, he dressed up in the school uniform and sat down to get some rest and time on his phone. He played some games and listened to music so before he knew it was already 7:30 am. As usual, he skipped breakfast and went to school to study a bit before class because he usually zoomed out during the actual school period. While he was walking downstairs he met a couple of his classmates. They were all where in the living room now eighter eating or just talking. Shortly after he ended studying class started. During lunch times he sat with dekusquad and ate his soba which was one of the not many things he was told he can eat by his father, but since soba had not many calories he was always allowed to eat it. 

- I can't get it. How can you eat only soba everyday? Doesn't it get boring? - siad Urararka sitting down next to Tsui

- I guess it doesn't. I've been eating this my entire life so I guess it's just a habit meal. - I forced a smile on my face. We began to talk about school and traing.

After a long day at school everyone was heding back to the dorms. Girls went shopping and Boys decided to have a game night. Todoroki changed his clothes into a black turtleneck and jeans and sat down to write a letter to his mom. He was writing to her everyday, she was the one who understood his problems and always responed to his letters with love and care. He loved his mom, hhe loved her so much. Then his phone rang, it was his father. 

- SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DO YOU REMEBER ABOUT OUR DINNER TOMORROW?! FUYUMI TOLD YOU, RIGHT?!!

- Yes, she told me. I'm coming over tomorrow.

- GOOD! REMEBER TO TRAIN TONIGHT!

- I will, bye. - I ened the call with one click and sighed deeply 

Shoto still hated his father for what he did. What he made his family like, but he knew he was trying to change so he tried his best not to scream at hsi father everytime they saw eachother. He was still VERY far from forgiving him though. 

Hedid how his father siad, he trained for a long time, just like at home. When he was done it was already past 9 pm. He went on his balcony and took out a pack of cigarattes. He was smoking since middle school, but he was very good at hiding this fact so no one noticed. He lighted a cig with his quirk and ihaled the smoke, he felt relived. He smoked because it made him forget all of his problems and trauma. He didm't actually know why he did that. After 2 cigarattes he went back to his room. he went down to get somethig to eat, he didn't want soba though, he looked up on his phone for the list of food he was allowed to eat. Soba, salads, chicken, fish, yogurts, gluten free products and vegetables. He always was on strickt diet so it seemed normal to him but to others? It seemed horrible. He went to the kitchen and placed his phone wit hthe list on the table, he opend the fridge and look for some vegetables. At the same time Bakugou went to the kitchen to get something to drink, when he noticed a dual hard boy making a sald he raised his earbrowes. He never seen that boy eat o late and it was him to always get late night snacks. Then he noticed his still open phone and saw the list. He was shooked. He didn't imagine that his classmate was on such harsh diet, that was a screenshot..it was a screenshot from messeges between him and his father? Why would his father keep his son on a diet like this?! It was making him mad.

- Oi, Icy-Hot - he yelled - Maybe go eat fucking burger you look like shit. 

- No thanks, Bakugou. - he responded to him while still chopping the vegetables

- Then at least move your ass so I can get something to drink. - he yelled again and Shoto moved.

He got some orange juice and left a bit worrried about Todoroki. Todoroki also left soon after Katsuki to his room to eat. After he ate he decided to sneak out for a late walk he admierd so much. Aizawa-sensei was sleeping in the bathroom so he could easily go out. He got out and then Shoto felt someone watching him form the balcony of their own dorm. He turned around and saw no one else than Bakugou Katsuki himself staring at Shoto leaving the dorms. Todoroki placed a finger on his mouth and smiled. Katsuki blushed and went bakck inside of his room,leaving Shoto slightly laughing at his reaction.

He was walking to the park when sudenlly he felt someone dragging him into a dark street. A man put his arm on Shotos mouth so he couldn't speak.

- Listen here, if you'll tell anyone about what's about to happen here I'll kill your sister and your class so you better keep quiet. - the men talked to him in a scary yet calm voice, moment later draged him into a undergound club. I felt the affect of the man quirck since I had no power.

- I got him as you asked, he can't protect himself too. - he spoke to a woman at the bar

- 'Kay then he's yours. - woman said

The man grabed Shoto's arm again and draged him to the bathroom. He started leaning closer and closer to the teriffied boy. Shoto walked back with every step the man took towards him but he finally reached the wall and the the man took Shoto's arms and tied them with a tie. He took them above Shoto's head and started to kiss him. Shoto was disgusted. A random probably drunk man was harrasing him and he couldn't do anything at all. The man started to touch Todoroki in diffirent paarts of his body. It continued for about an hour. Luckly man didn't do anything else besides kissing, touching and leaving marks but Todoroki was still in a horrible state after what happened. After that he was draged out of the club and left on th road. His crying wouldn't stop, he took his phone out and saw 10 unready messeges form Katsuki. 

"Why do you care?" - Shoto asked Bakugou in his mind while the tears of pain and sadness droped on the street.