Chapter 10 - What's wrong with you?

Shoto POV

It's been a couple of weeks by now, and nothing happened just some people asking me if I'm okay, dad yelling at me for my problems, and I and Bakugo started to sleep together in one bed. My grades didn't change, I was studying a lot and sleeping most of the day. I was exhausted.

I woke up in Bakugo's bed. I slowly got up to not wake him up, I took my gym clothes and dressed up, silently closing the door of our dorm and leaving for my morning run. I didn't feel well that day, my lightheadedness of mine is getting worse every day and I can't even eat normally anymore. I know I'm getting worse every day and I probably do need help but how do I explain that the son of the no.1 hero has mental health problems? They won't believe me since I'm still fat, and it'll be too embarrassing to talk about. I didn't want to disappoint Katsuki though it was so hard I bearly can take it anymore but how do I just eat? My body is even refusing the food at this point, I don't even have to try to purge just a push and it's out. I wonder what if I never end up having this thing with me. This voice. This problem. I'll probably be dead at this point. The thing is that's my way to cope with my depression and family problems, and no one can understand this. I cut less when I lose weight and cutting is way more dangerous than weight loss or more like losing a bit of weight. I wonder what if I was normal? What kind of person I'd be?  Would be happier? Would I smile more? How would I react to different things?

My thoughts during running are similar, but I felt something is wrong when I lost my vision and began to see dark dots in my eyes. I was too losing my balance and then everything was black. I passed out again. I was used to passing out a lot more often recently, once a week was a norm for me, but this time felt different, something is wrong.

Bakugo POV

When Shoto was going out I was already awake. I couldn't sleep after I woke up at 5 and just tried to sleep. I was feeling so bad for him and for myslef as well, his eating disorder was getting worse veryday if he eats he ends up purging it, it's been like that for at least 3 weeks now and since Aizawa asked me about Todoroki it's been about 5 weeks. They were talking about that too, everyone in school were stating rumors bout him what happened because after his apperence on Winter Festival everyoene was able to see how skinny and unhealthy looking he got. It's not only about him losing weight I'mworried about hi mbecause he has a problem, he cries everyday, he doesn't attend any social activities, he doesn't get out of bed after school, he doesn't even play games anymore he just exists and stare at the sleeling or floor...After half an hour of getting ready and doing some unnessesary drums practice, I satarted to get worried because at that time Sho is usually back to do his st home exercises, but he didn't. I decided to check if he's at his training spot. The park. I rushed out, i had a feeling something very bad happened. What I saw scared me. I was going to his usual training spot at the park but before I got there I saw someone lying on the ground I got even more scred when I saw red and white hair of my boyfriend, it was Shoto. It was Shoto!? It hit my mid like a bullet, I run over to him, take his emasieded body into my hands, I check the pulse he was alive, bearly. I took my phone out and called 911. I told them everything and then they told me to all Aizawa so I did. 10 minutes later I saw him runing to us and soon after the ambulance arrived. I was crying. It was my fault, I shoudn't have just ignore his habits, I shoud've get him help right after I noticed it, I shoud've been better, I shoud've done more for him. Tears running down my cheeks heavily when Aizawa-sensei put his hand on my shoulder. I hug him. 

- It's my fault. I knew about his problem and didn't do anything...- I cried

- It' not your fault, It's mine. I'm sorry I couldn't help him... - he said with his calm but sad voice - I'll give you a day off today so you can go see him..

- Thank you...

After we got back,  awake people (Deku, Momo, Iida, Kirishima and Mina, rest of them was in their rooms)  sarted to ask if something happened since I looked terrible, Aizawa rushed to the park and there was freaking amblance there. I didn't talk. I just stood there looking to the ground. I felt Deku's eyes on me that felt like he was worried and then I look up to him and agree with my head. I see his eyes open wide, his coffee mug fell to the ground and his hands coverd his mouth.

- No...No no no, right? it's not...Where is he? - he started talking in shock he knew as well, he saw Todroki purgin the bathroom 

- They took him to the hospital...

- Took who? What's going on? - asked Momo

- Um, Momo...We think Todoroki might have an eating disorder and mental health problems overall...He passed out during his morning run today...I don't even know if he's going to live... - I say

- W-what?...So that's why...I'm sorry Bakugo - said Mina

- Where is he? What's gonna happen to him? - started panicking Momo

- Evertything is going to be okay, we'll go visit him and he's going to resive treatment, everything will be fine - Iida tried to comfort everyone but I saw pure worry and fear on his face

- I'm sorry bro, you should go see him...I'm so sorry...- Kirishima rushed to me and we hugged 

Everyone was so nice. But I was very scared for Sho, when  found him I needed to try very hard to find any pulse...I was so worried and scared. i went to my room to get better clothing and smoke a cigarattte to calm myself down. After I got ready, I started walking to the hospital. Ifinally got there. I asked for his name and then went to his room. He was still uncounsious, lying now on hosital bed with the drip next to him and heart monitor showing his still low heart beat. I sat down on a chair next to his bedand placed my hand in his palm.

- What's wrong with you, Sho? CanI help you? I'm sorry...

1153 words