Chapter 14 - I love him

Shoto POV: 

Today they will release me from the hospital, even tho I lost weight my doctor didn't manage to get my father's agreement to force-feeding so I just didn't have to eat. Katsuki and my classmates were coming every day, we were talking and played games, it was nice to spend time with people again...They were asking me what was going on, but I think it was not worth the effort to tell them my entire life story because they won't understand me nighter way. No one understands, not even me. I don't know why I keep doing this, I don't know why my body's that way and why am I such a loser. I don't know. I was now sitting on the window smoking a cigarette, I didn't really care if they saw me and call my father I just wanted to be out of there. I hear the doors open and my doctor walks in. 

- Hey, Todoroki-kun it's time for you to pack your stuff, we'll go talk for a minute first, okay? Come to my room. - he says not noticing the cigarette

- Okay, I'll just get ready - he leaves and I start to get ready 

After I entered his room, I sit down on the chair and he starts talking.

- So, your father didn't agree to go on refeeding, but I noticed you don't eat, and if you do you don't feel well afterward so I was thinking that maybe you could try to have a feeding tube for your own health and comfort, it would replace your meals and since we can't refeed you can get as many calories as you won't. - he started explaining I thought for a second

I look at him with a slightly angry expression and do not say anything.

- Okay, can you step on the scale? - he asked

- Yeah...- I step onto the scale and see the numbers go up and down I weigh xxkg so technically I'm 15kg away from being healthy I didn't expect this to go this far...I feel disgusting how could I get so thin? 

- You see this? This is your body weight ad it's less than a healthy 13 year olds weight. You have to gain weight or you'll die. - he says

- Maybe I could try the feeding tube thing... - I say as I sat down in shook 

- Good, hapy to hear that. Also we'll be meeting each other once a week as a form of therapy. - I'll go get the tube now wait here.

- Okay.

After 5 minutes that felt like 5 hours he came back with a bag and told me everything I have to know. He helps me put the tube in my nose and adjust everything. After 30 minutes I was all set and ready to go back to the dorms. Katsuki was waiting with his motorbike outside so I had to hurry up. I rush to the exit and meet with his beautiful red eyes.

- Don't run or you'll get too tierd - he says holding me closer by my waist - what's that he pokes my tube

- Oh it's just a feeding tube, supposed to let me get the calories in without eating and puking

- Ah, great I hope you'll get better soon - he kisses me passiontaly 

I get on the motorbike and we go back to UA. After I got there I unpacked my bag and called Fuyumi to let her know I'll be for dinner today. Of course when I went to the common room everyone stated to ask me what happened and i just told them that thedoctor told me towear this which was half true since I have a choice to wear it or not. I turned to the kitchen to make myself something to drink, I ended up having just water but then I felt someone hugging me from behind, Bakugo wated cuddles. 

- Let's go upstairs okay, no one can see us - I whisper 

- Okay - he mumbles into my back 

We go to the elevator while I drink my water with Bakugo still hugging me, when we got to my room we lie on the floor huggng eachother 

- I'm so happy you're back you don't even know how boring life is without you - he says

- Haha, yeah I was boared as well

I hearKatsuki getting on top of me and the kissing me. Lately we have been able to do long pssionate kisses. I was tense at first because of the memories but then I feel myself melt into the amazing feeling. I love Bakugo Katsuki so much, he can't even imagine how much I love him, I'd die for him and right now I'm keeping myslef alive for him. He finally breaks the kiss. 

- Haa you're thinking of something else aren't you? 

- I'm thinking that I love you so much, I want to consider recovery for you 

- Really? That' amazing, I love you so much too - he says and hug me

We stay like that for hours talking, cuddling, smoking and listening to music. I truly loved to spend time like this with Bakugo he got so much calmer since we've started being roommates...Although it's only in the dorms he's calm, in class he's still chaotic. But at least I get to see the calm Katsuki and no one else does. We ended up falling asleep on the tatami floor and we woke up, I tried cofinsing Katsuki to let me go for a run but he told me it's to risky and i should probably sto running for now. We got ready and at 6:30 we started to figure out how to sure my tube.

 - I'm sure it's retty easy since we carry around only this one extra bag. - he said

- yeah it can't be that hard

- let's do this! - the tube

Since I was putting the tube in yestarday as well it was pretty easy and wth help of Bakugo I was able to do this properly. After putting it in we started to preper the sigrine and food. I was given those little nutrition drinks and other packs of liquid calories. We chose for me chocolate milkshake lquid taste and atacheed it to the feedig small drip to carry around. After what felt like hours we were ready to go.

- Oh, that was challanging, are you feeling okay? - Katsuki asks

- I'm good, thanks 

- Okay then, let's go down stairs I'm super hungry 

- Yeah, let's go

We went down stairs, I've met with stares of others but they didn't really say anything and smiled to me so I think it's okay. After Bakugo ate breakfast we started walking to school. In our dorms I didn't meet with any negative comments but on my way to school on the other side? I hear people whispering about me all the time. "What happened to him?" "He looks sick" "A feeding tube, is he anorexic?" "Is that this Todoroki guy, he's so skinny" "he looks so tierd" I just wanted to cover up my ears but I felt someone do it for me. Bakugo was putting his hands on my ears with an angry expression that screamed his icoinc "DIE". He was protecting me, he's always going to be with me right? I love him.