Storyline

Hi, it's author-chan! I'm not sure if I specified when's the story happening, I'm sorry if I did but 'll change the storyline to last year (class 1A is now 3A) since I need this for the next chapter, so everything is the same but they're just in 3A so everyone knows like Toya shit and stuff just in case if it shows up in next chapter don't be surprised ;) also thank you so much for 400 reads I'm so happy I didn't know this story would go so far :D. I'll try to update more also tell me if the chapter should stay in the 1000+ zone or longer (2000+) since I can't decide myself haha. It doesn't matter to me since I have plenty of time to write longer chapters so just write in the comments of this post and tell me :) if you have any requests or questions feel free to ask I'll try to get it into the story and answer the questions. The only thing I want to change is that remember when Shoto's throat got burned in the fight with Toya? I want to point that since then in my AU Todoroki's voice is quieter and he can't talk too much because it will hurt his throat. I hope you understand me changes, I'm sorry if you don't like those :( please take care, go drink water and eat normally because I know that might be hard but we'll get through this I believe in us, go beyond PLUS ULTRA!

- I love you gus