Chapter 9 - Sunday Fun

Shoto POV:

I woke up and did my morning routine mainly not caring about the time. I looked at the clock after I was done it was already 11 am. I eighter can't sleep at all or sleep too much. I quickly went to the living room to greet Fuyumi, Enji was already at work so I didn't have to deal with him. Natsu was out of town for his school project so it was only three of us at home now. I decided it was a good day to go see mom so soon after I talked with my sister I was going to my mom. 

We talked a lot. She was feeling pretty good, I also felt like she was happier this week. Something happened and then I noticed her favorite flowers at the window. I smiled and thought that it was nice of someone to bring them here. I even think it was dad since he comes here sometimes when mom is outside or asleep. 

I don't think they talked after my accident. It's been so long...I wonder how she just keeps going, if I was in her place I'd probably be dead already. I wonder how she stayed with Enji for so long, she does love him? No, it's not possible, she's scared of him...My mom is scared of my dad. It sounds weird even if you think about it. I think parents should love each other or at least like themselves, it's nothing like that in my family. It's making me sad. I wonder how they didn't even manage to stay with each other before I was born, how they even managed to have kids? That's so weird. I suppose they didn't talk much.  I feel so bad for my mom, she's been stuck here 24/7 for years and can't do anything about it...It's sad. I wish I could help her somehow but I can't do anything but come and see her when I have time. I wish I could get her out of here. But I can't.

After I visited my mom I decided to go for a walk. I walked all the way home and then I packed my stuff and got ready to leave, before that of course I trained a bit alone in the training room. After I was done I left home and went back to UA dorms since it was already quite late and I needed to get back before 6 pm as I promised Bakugo. I missed him already, he made me feel safe so it was something I needed nowadays...I still get nightmares almost every night if I sleep about the guy and ally as well as the old abuse I went through. I finally got to the dorms.

- Todoroki-kun! How are you? - greet me Midoriya the second I come into the common room.

- I'm good, how are you? - I ask 

- We're doing great! What a pity you weren't with us yesterday the pizza at this new restaurant is amazing, you should go one day! 

- Good, I might try it next week. - I say

I went to my room and showered then I opened the slide doors to Katsuki's room he was sitting on the floor with headphones on tapping the rhythm of the song on the books as if they were drums.

- Hey, Katsu I'm back 

- Oh, Hi Sho! Didn't see you sorry, glad to see you're okay, did you eat?

- Yeah, my sister stuffed my face up like never - we laughed 

- Want to watch a movie together? 

- Sure, let's go.

We went to the common room and watched a movie with a few other people. After we finished everyone was getting ready to sleep I was exhausted since I not only walked and exercised a lot today, but I didn't eat eighter. I felt bad for lying to my boyfriend but I'd rather lie than eat when I didn't feel like it. Tomorrow was Monday so we all went to sleep early. That night I couldn't sleep so I decided to see if Katsuki is awake. He was.

- I can't sleep can I sleep in here? - I asked

- sure, c'mon - he tapped the bed free space next to him 

- Thanks - I said as I comfortably lay down on the bed.

TW wrote smut SKIPN IF YOU'RE UNDER 18!!!!!

I felt Katsukis kisses on my neck, it was nice he made me a hickey a turned me on the other side so he can face me. He kissed me very deeply with love and care. I moaned because of the lack of oxygen but that seemed to turn on Bakugo even more. I felt that he was taking his and mine shirt off, I catch my breath and we continue the kiss. Bakugo then went lower to my neck and then chest kissing it gently. He started to suck and play with my nipples which made me moan and twitch a bit. It felt so nice to feel someone loving like that. We kissed again and took our pants off. I wasn't exactly sure if I want to do it but I wanted to. 

- I need some help there, Sho - smirked Katsuki when breaking the kiss

I looked down at his big hard member. He sat on the edge of the bed and pointed to the floor. I sat on the floor and took his member into my mouth. I started slowly using my tongue and moving my head up and down I began to suck and move my head faster, Bakugo holds my head close and starts to twitch and moan a bit. I suck harder and harder each second and Bakugo deep throats me, I feel my gag reflex but since I didn't eat nothing came besides Bakugo. He came into my mouth and told me to open it, I opened my mouth and he smirked. I swallowed his cum and stood up, he hold me by my waist and threw me on the big bed. I shake my head on yes and then Bakugo imidietly pulled my legs up and gave me his fingers to suck. After I sucked his fingers he started to put each one of them slowly in my ass and started to move his fingers I began to moan more and Bakugo smiles. After some time he puts it. I arch my back and moan loudly at the new experience. He starts moving slowly but as I lose up and twitch and moan more he starts going faster and faster until it's too much to take and we both cum. I cum on his stomach and he cums inside of me. 

Smut Done

After our close up we went to sleep hugging each other. It was an amazing night.

1140 words 

Hi everyone it Authour-chan! I'm glad that you seem to like the book and thank you for almost 100 views it means a lot to me, thank you!! Take care and have a nice day! <3