alternative 3 - Our Home

Shoto POV: 

After I woke up I realized I was now officially a hero, the only thing I had to do now is to decide whether I want to continue on this path...Whenever I get asked, "Why are you trying to become a hero?" it's taking me a while to think of an excuse, since I'm too embarrassed to say the truth. The truth is I'm training to be a hero because... because...My father makes me. It's thinking about but I can do nothing about it other than the lie. My father already accepted the truth of me not wanting to be a hero...He says it's fine but I know he doesn't think that way. He sacrificed our entire family and himself for his selfish dream of a perfect child surpassing All Might. 

I stand up from the bed to go to the bathroom, I take a quick shower and brush my teeth, I dress up in comfortable clothes to make sure I cover up my body...It's hard to recover; my eyes keep staring at every window or mirror to see how I look, and the constant need to bodycheck is eating me away but I know I have to get through this, for my family and friends. I know the process may take months or even years to recover but I'm not planning on giving up anytime soon. Not yet. I may relapse but Fujito-san says it's normal and everyone has at least one relapse throughout recovery...

I get back to bed shaking Bakugo's shoulder and trying to wake him up, we were supposed to see the house my grandparents left for me today, we also need to be out of the dorms at 10 and it's almost 8 now. He finally woke up and holds me tight for a second before he placed his lips on mine. He smiles at me and smiles back because I can't do anything else when I feel so happy with him. He goes to the bathroom and does his morning routine while I just sit staring at the ceiling, waiting for him to light up my foggy day. The colors of grey cover my eyes as soon as he leaves...It's hard to think that my shining sun may not be with me forever. Sadly, he might leave me or die on a mission...I'm scared, I don't want to be left alone...I don't what will happen to me if I would. I'll probably die, if it wasn't for Bakugo who came to me that day I'll probably die that night...but that's okay since it's never going to happen he's not going to leave me, if he does I'm going to leave this world with him, right next to him, should to shoulder fading away to nothingness.

I hear the bathroom door open as Katsuki leaves, he's now ready to leave. We take bags and say our goodbyes to our classmates, some people cried, some were angry, and some just wanted to never end this UA journey. Wel eft the dorms at 9 making our way to the house. Onjce we arrived we were met with a beautiful house and garden. I look at Katsuki to see his reaction, he seemed shocked and happy at the same time looking at the beautiful house.

 I look at Katsuki to see his reaction, he seemed shocked and happy at the same time looking at the beautiful house

After we enterd by the front door we met with a typical Japanse hause. The tatami mats spreaded all around the house so we took of our shoes to not get them dirty. First thing we met is the living room it looked amazing and very comfy. Then we went to the kitchen to see how much place would Baku have to cook. It seemed to have just enough space to cook a bunch of diffirent foods.

 It seemed to have just enough space to cook a bunch of diffirent foods

- Look there are stairs, we should go check out! - I say

- Yeah let's go

 We looked over the entire house and decided that it's full of dust so while Bakugo went to the kitchen to make us something to eat, I grabed the vacuum cleaner and started to clean all around the hose while picking up some trash and stuff from the floor. I went out with the trash and when I was done the food was ready, my boyfriend made us some sushi. It took me over 1 hour to eat it but I was happy becuse I was getting better. 

- So Sho, what are planning to do now?

- I'm not sure I might need to recover first to get any kind of job...Tho it'll be nice if I could just steal Enji's credit card and stay home - I laughed

- You don't have to go to work if you don't want to, I'm sure your dad will give you proper credits for every kilogram you gain - he laughed as well

W talked for a while untill we went to sleep, for the first time in our new house. The bed was cofortable and the pillows fluffy, you could literally drawn in them. I kiss Bakugo on the cheek and we both fall asleep soon after.

The next day we woke up early since we went to sleep at 9 which was pretty new to both of us but after all the stuff we did yestarday and the night before we needed more sleep. Today Bakugo was offically going on a patrol as a pro-hero. He was so happy and exited he juped out of bed as soon as I woke him up. He made us a delisous breakfast and went on the patrol as I gave him a last kiss and went back to the house. I didn't really have much to do so I just turned on the TV to watch a movie, I turned on a food chanel becuse I really wanted to make BVakugo something to eat as sooon as he gets home and since I wasn't exactly good at cookinjg I needed the help of the food chanel. I decided to bake heart-shaped cookies which seemed pretty easy and the follow along recpie was just about to start. I followed the recpie form TV and then read a book when the cookies where in the oven. I then decorated them and when I was just about to put them on a big plate for us Katsuki came back home. 

- Hi, Sho!

- Katsuki! How was your first day as a pro-hero? 

- So cool although the kids I had to go to were so annoying

- What were you doing with kids? Did they want those kids to get killed? - I joked

- That's what I was wondering! Apperently they wanted me to talk about becoming a hero after UA and stuff 

- That's cool. I've got a suprice for you. - I went to the kitchen and grabed a plate of cookies

- Omg, Sho they're so pretty! Didn't know you could cook or bake at all! 

- Yeah me too! But I followed the recpie from TV so it was much easier to make those

- They're delisous! - he said smiling 

We spent the evening very nice. Watching a movie and eating cookies. It seemed to be a new start for us in our beautiful home.

1260 words