alternative 2 - I love you

Our Graduation went well, right now me and Bakugo were getting ready for our Graduation party. Although I finished UA in still bad condition because I didn't gain even a kilogram since I started eating again, but I was a lot happier and had just a bit more energy then I used to.

- Bebe, are you ready to leave?

- Yeah, let's head out

We slowly walked out of the dorms, everyone was all packed to get back to their homes, we as well packed this morning and now waiting for our last night at the UA dorms. Of course I was in no position to become a hero now, Fujito-san said I'd probably be sent to a psych ward until I gain weight and then I could become a hero, to be honest I don't think I even want to be a hero anymore. My dad stopped pushing for me to be a hero since we defeated Toya, he told me that if I want to be a hero that's great but if I don't want to be a hero he'll accept my decision. I...don't know if I want to be a hero, it's difficult...I wanted to be a hero when I was younger but now? I'm not even sure, I have a feeling I'm only doing this to keep my family's reputation...my dad's dreams. I might be a hero but I might just have a different job...Kaminari told us about his job couple months ago, he said he'll probably continue working in the dark market. Kirishima wants to be a hero as well as Midoriya and Katsuki. Mina decided to work as a hero undercover for strict missions, Sero ass well. Iida became a UA teacher and a hero, Urararka and Tsu patrol hero's, Tokoyami is working with Hawks as special hero's, Ojir, Sato, and Shoji didn't really talk about their plans, Koda helps hero's find victims, Momo and Hagakure also works as hero's, Aoyama decided to be fashion designer, Jijrou created a rock band with her friends and works as a part time hero as well.

- You okay? - voice of my boyfriend broke through my thoughts

- Yeah, don't worry - I smile and he kissed my cheek

We enter the big gym hall at UA where the party was already starting.

- Hey guys! - Midoriya shouted while running to us - Glad you're both here we're just about to start

- Yeah, we can see that let's go grab something to drink - Bakugo said grabbing my wrist

We went to the bar where Mina and Hagakure served food and drinks. Bakugo got some beer and I got some Pepsi 0. We sat down on the couch and listened to the music.

(The party went as in the video)

After Bakugo woke up on my lap we wanted to have some private time so we want to the bathroom.

Bakugo POV:

Right after we happened to enter the bathroom I pinned Shoto to the wall and started kissing him. I wasn't drunk since I drank only one cup of beer but I really wanted Shoto NOW I wanted to be the last night at UA be the best night of our life's. I slid my tounge into his mouth while I get to hear small moans from my boyfriend. I walk into the stall while still kissing shoto pinning him to another wall again I start kissing and biting his neck making dark hickeys all around his neck and under his chin. I can hear Shoto's moans while I lick the hickeys and make them even darker.

- I think we shall back to the party or they'll suspect we're having sex here -  I said laughing

We went back to the party and got something to eat, I took a pate of snacks and Shoto got some ice cream in a little bowl, chocolate and vanilla flavor that were placed so perfectly next to each other it look kinda like Shoto's hair, just the left side was brown instead of red. We sat down and looked as the other students cheerfully danced around the room with the music. I had plans for later tonight with Sho, he will need lots of energy for tonight.

Sadly there was a possibility that he will be sent to an eating disorder clinic, since he didn't regain any of the weight and still is at his lowest weight ever. He told me he's scared because he's trying so hard to eat but he can still end up in a hospital once again..I didn't want that to happen I knew how much he hates hospitals, I can't let him go, especially because couple days ago he told me hi grandparents left him a house near his old man's house and it's for our use, we just need to clean it up and we can move there and since I didn't want to keep living with my parents I only needed their permission to let me live alone with Sho. We are supposed to go check the house out tomorrow so I was very exited for that, it probably is a traditional Japanese house but I really like the vibe these houses were giving me, it reminded me of how everyone was shocked to see Todoroki's dorm on first year and how we used to smoke weed there with extras. It really suites my boyfriend so I think I will be happy there.

I finally snap out of my thoughts when Shoto's favorite song played "Yellow" (The Japanese one) we than stood up started to dance as my lover sang the song. After 3am we started to get tired and left while everyone stayed at the party.

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

After we got to my room we bearly managed to close the door since we were already eating each other's tounges again. Shoto fell onto the beed while I took off my shirt and his as well. I started playing with his nipples and then sucked one of them while playing with the other one earning sweet moans from my boyfriends mouth which was music to my ears, I bit the nipple gently gaining a louder moan and my member twitching. I growl and took my pants on and Shoto's. I search for the lube and condoms in the bedstable shelf, when I found it Shoto was already switching his position I kissed him with passion again while putting one of my wet by lube fingers in his ass gaining a laud moan and gasp from my lover, I passionately kiss his back and bit into his shoulder while moving my fingers in scissor like movement.

-Aghh~ Bakugo?..Can you? Ah~! - he moans as I put 3rd finger in

- Just a second more, I need to stretch you out~

After couple of minutes I put a condom on and gently slide into Shos ass whole. I earn another moan from him while he got used to the new feeling. " You can move now, ah~" he whispers and I slowly started moving I start panting as I hear Sho say "Faster" "I love you, Katsuki" in-between moans. I started to speed up until I go so fast I can't go anymore faster, the sound of skin slapping skin and Shoto's moans are probably heard all around the dorms, we were lucky . It took some time for both of us to come after the speed-up. I lie down next to him panting, I started playing with his hair. He was also panting but managed to say before falling asleep:

- I love you sooo much, Katsuki

- I love you too, even more Shoto

We both then drifted away into sleep.

1286 words