Chapter 20

Shoto POV:

It's been a long time now, about 4 months. I haven't gotten any better since my second attempt to recover at the hospital. I've been worse than ever. Fighting with everyone around me, my family, friends, and even now Bakugo can't stand me like this anymore. My grades started to slip, even it's almost our graduation I didn't attend class if I didn't have a test, Aizawa-sensei tried to help me but I'm already too far gone. I cry every single day for hours, I completely stopped eating and drank just a bit of water, since I haven't been attending school I just stare out the window all day or exercised. My smoking habits got worse, I didn't eat so to cover my hunger I started to smoke at least a pack daily, everyone noticed it at this point...I felt disgusting, ugly, terrible everything that was in me just felt like a big shitty black hole and nothing more just one big shitty person. I'm nothing. I can't hurt Katsuki anymore with my existence. I need to distance myself from him. Right when I thought this thought I heard my doors open. 

- Staring at the window again? Shoto please talk to me...- Katsuki says as he enters the room - there are other things to give your life meaning you don't have to do this to yourself, I'm begging you - I hear him sobbing...both of us cried every day because of me

- I'm sorry...I think we should...Katsuki, I think it's the end...- I whisper

- What? - He steps towards me and I stand up shaking from the chair - It's a joke right?

- I'm sorry.....I can't hurt you like this anymore...

- Fine, I can't watch you do this to yourself - the tears running from our eyes he wants to hug but I couldn't stand anymore and fell to the ground - Shoto...Why are you doing this...- he asks hoplessly

- I should go pack myslef I'll live at home from now on, I'm so sorry...

I pack my stuff and with tears still running down my cheeks I leave the dorms for first time in weeks. Before I leave I hear some people in the common room talking about me but I ignored it. I walked all the way home and then to my room luckly Fuyumi and Natsuo went to our grandparents for this week and Enji was still at work so I was home alone. I went to my room and passed out right after, once I woke up I realized what I did. I listened to the voice, i'm weak, I broke up with the persone I truly love...I don't want to live anymore...I need to leave...This week I didn't get out of bed, I didn't eat, drink or exercise, I didn't even cry, I was just empty and was trying to fill the hole with cigarattes. I stood up first time this week, Friday to open the window so I can get rid of the smell I opened it and when I tried to get back on my futon I felt I'm falling again. I passed out.

3 days later

Katsuki POV: 

It's been one week since SHoto moved out, he didn't attend school and today he didn't even show up to a test. Even tho he wasn't activly in class for weeks now he always showed up on a test, today is diffirent. I knew I should go check on him. You ask me, 'you still love him after he broke up with u?' Yes, because he didn't broke up with me because he didn't love me, he loved me so much he broke up with me so I won't have to see him kill hiself with this slow pass form of suicide. I finally got to his household, once I got in I told his sister I'm here to see Todoroki and she left to her Mom. I knock on Shoto's dooor.

- Hey, it's me Katsuki, you didn't show up for the test today, i'm worried...- Silence was my only answer - Can I come in? Okay, I'm opening the door.

I opened the door it was dark in there but the thing I saw was the most terrifaing thing I ever saw. Todoroki's emacieded body was lying on the loor lifelessly without any sign of him being alive. "S-shoto?" I let out a whisper "SHOTO!" I yell with the tears running down my cheeks. I desperatly chceck for his pulse or heartbeat, breathing anything but his body stays odly cold nd silent.It hit me like a bullet, I sart tearing my eyes out letting all the emotions go. It's my fault, I shouldn't have let him leave. I shouldn't have let him continue, I should've get him proper help...I'm the worst person ever...Why did he have to die, why couldn't it be me? why....

After some moments of thinking I decided to call mister Aizawa.

Aizawa POV:

I was sitting with my students in the common room of our dorm helping them with homeworks, when my phone rang. Why would Bakugo call me?

- Hello, is something wrong Bakugo? - I ask and feel the eyes of my students on me

- A-aizawa-ssensei...I-i t-think S-shoto i-is D-d-dead....... - I hear I sobbing voice it was bearly understandable to hear what he said but I understood, in one second I stood up my eyes went wide and I dropped the phone.

- This is an emergency! Midoriya, Ochako and Iida ou need to help me somthing happened to Todoroki! - we run out of the dorm very quickly and run to the Todoroki household, we enter the house

- Bakugo where are you? - I scream 

- HERE! - he screams back in pain I located his voice and run in the direction 

We wntered Todoroki's room and I saw it, the teriffinag image of Todoroki Shoto's lifless emecieded body and Bakugo with tears in his eyes and holding his lover tight.

- W-what? - I hear Deku, he starts crying - T-this can't be real, right? 

Urrka and Iiida started crying to, I feel my eyes water as well. I check on Todoroki's cold body for any sign of life...He was dead, my best student starved himself to death. I can't believe that happened...He was getting help, so why,...why did this hapened.

- I'm sorry, Bakugo...I'm sorry everyone. I failed to help him...

At the funeral entire class showed  up, everyone deeply in sadness and misery. Todoroki's mom was crying  nonstop and the rest of his family  as well, even Enji shed a tear. Bakugo was crying as well, class 3A too but I could  see how much pain he is in, I bet he blamed  himself for his death. He shouldn't it wasn't his foult.

Years later

Bakugo Katsuki, the number one hero still din't fully recover from his first lovers death. He was visting the grave everyday. He moved on but still had the beautiful boy in his heart, he never fell in love again, but he was happy and knew that his lover is proud and happy to see him become one of the greatest heros ever. 

FIN

Thank you all so much for reading this book I'm happy to see ho many people decided to read it. But please please pleaseeee take care of yoursel, eat normally, don't let the depressing thoughts get over you. I hope you're all doing well. Do you have any ideas for a new book? Can be any type.  Thank you one more time and stay safe everyone! <3 Plus ultra!

- Sky