Chapter 2 - I'm fine

Shoto POV:

The next day I woke up my legs felt very weak. But I did my training anyway not giving a living shit that I was literally about to pass out. It felt so weird. My entire body suddenly felt very heavy and when I was just about to sit down on my seat I suddenly dropped to the ground and bumped my head on the desk, everything after that was black and I only felt the pain in my head.

Sero POV

I was talking with Kiri, Mina and Denki when suddenly we heard a weird noice of something hitting the ground. I turned around to see what happened. My eyes went wide when I saw Roki on the ground unconscious and with a viable hit on his head. Immediately everyone in class went so see if he's okey but after a while he still didn't wake up so Ilda ran out of the classroom to find Aizawa-sensei. I tried to wake up Todoroki. He looked extremely pale and thin. Too thin.
- Do you think he's okey? Seems like he lost lots of weight recently.. - asked Deku his friend
- Yeah that's right. When I asked him about it he said he didn't. - said Urararka
- Oi, yesterday I saw he have list of food he can eat it was a screenshot from his dad message, I think that's why. - surprisingly Bakugo said something
- Gosh really? Endeavor must be hard on him - I said with worry in my voice

After few minutes of silence Aizawa-sensei came and checked on Todoroki. He said it would be better if lessons where cancelled today so that Aizawa-sensei can take care of Shotos condition.
Aizawa-sensei lifted Roki and went out of classroom. Everyone was left in silence and slowly went back to dorms.

Aizawa-sensei POV:

Shoto Todoroki. One of my students in fact the best one just passed out and I was in my way to Recovery Girl to find what happened. He was light, kinda too light so I think that might be the reason he passed out.
After couple check ups and tests Recovery Girl told me he passed out due to exhaustion possibly caused by not good sleep, too much physical activity and starvation. I was shocked. 

After couple of minutes Shoto woke up.

- Hey, kiddo - I said

- Aizawa-sensei?...What happened?

- You passed out and hit your head, are you okey?

- I'm fine...But my head hurts

- Shoto you passed out because exhaustion, have you been sleeping and eating well? Or maybe you have exersiced too much lately?

- No, maye just little sleep tonight but I'm totally fine Idk why that happened, I'm sorry.

- You don't have to be sorry kid, just make sure to rest today.

- Okey thank you 

Shoto stood up and walked out of the room I sighed deeply and also left the room.

Shoto POV:

Ahhh I can't believe I fainted in class! It's so embarassing, I should rest today. I went to the dorms to see everyone in the living room. It was weird they looked worried. They were worring about me?

- Todoroki-kun! Are you okey? - said Midoriya when I came in 

- Omg Todoroki-san! We were so worried! - said Momo running to me

- I'm okey now guys thanks, I think I didn't sleep enough tonight 

- Oh I understand, I also didn't sleep well because I was to beauiful to take my eyes of the mirror at night - said Aoyama and everyone laughed 

- We have a suprise or you, Todobro! We made soba for everyone! - siad Kirishima ssmiling 

- Thank you, Kirishima, but I might eat later Aizawa sensei said I should rest now...- I looked at them

- Okey if you say so we'll wait for you we can eat togather in couple of hours! - siad Sero with a big smile,  agreed because it seemed like a good idea

I went to my room and sat down on my bed, I don't even know how and when but  fell asleep.

I woke up at about 3pm and went down stairs to get some water. I was very hungry too but my apetite was low so I didn't want to eat now. I came back to my room and starting to write letters to my mom and then I studied a bit. I smoked couple of cigarattes and sudenlly i heard a knock on the door. "Oh fucking shit it's gonna smell.." 

- Who is that? - I asked

- It's Bakugo, I got you soba scarface! - he shouted

- Leave it on the floor I'm studying now! - I said

- OKEY BOOK MOLE! - he screamed

After couple of minutes after I finished a cig I went to open the door and I obviesly expect to see Bakugo sitting on the floor with my soba. 

- Ew, what the fuck Icyhot?! Why does you smell so bad - he asked quietly - ciggies am I right? I didn't expect that from you. 

- Oi, shut up. I'll give you one but just be quiet 

- Okey I'm in. -  he said and walked into my room 

I gave him a cigaratte and sat down to school work placing my soba on the desk.

- You gonna eat that? - Katsuki asked

- Yeah later, I'm studying now

- Oi, don't just ignore the fact that we made it for you. You think we didn't notice you don't eat?! - he said with a bit of anger in his voice 

- Sorry Bakugo, also what are you talking about I'm eating.

- Yeah? Then wha was that list I saw on your phone yestarday? HUH? 

- Oh that...I'mjust making sure to follow my dad's advice on hero's diet to stay healthy

He was looking at me i could feel that. He was angry but at the same time I could hear worry in his voice. He's worried about me? Sudenlly I remeberd that night he messeged me 10 times...maybe he really does care? But then I remeberd the guy who hurt me and now all the bad thing came to me, I froze in fear. I could heaar Bakugo screaming my name and tears running down my cheeks but I couldn't move or speak I just saw the terrible memory of the man touchin me.

- OI, TODOROKI! - BAkugo screamed 

- What? What's going on? - I finally snaped out and with a confused face I looked around

-  You good? What happened, you're crying.

- Yeah, I'm fine sorry just my eyes went dry and I zooned out, can you hand me another cig?

- Sure.. 

- Thanks - I said when taking the cigaratte in my mouth 

And then a long peroid of silence begun.

1112 words