Chapter 16 - Movie night fluff

Shoto POV:

After melting the ice I made I decided to go down to the common room to watch some TV. The class all went to the mall today so I was surprised when I heard the front door open. I hid a cigarette behind me and look at the door.
- Don't worry it's only me - I heard Bakugos voice

- God, you scared the shit outta me

-Sorry, darling~ - I blushed at his sentence letting the smoke out of my lungs

- What? I just thought of creating  a cute honey name for you

- Yeah it's cute, thanks - I smiled - shouldn't you be at the mall?

- Yeah, but I decided I'd better  spend time with you than with those extras

- Sweet...Want a cig? - I ask handing him a pack

- Always, what are these?

- My favorite, I don't get anything else than them

- Okay, let's watch something, I'm really tired

We turned on some Ghibli movies and cuddled until Katsuki fell asleep, I had smoked almost a back already but while watching movies it became a habit almost like eating popcorn in a cinema. I had a cigrarette in my mouth when I heard the front doors open.

- Oh shit - I whisper and hid it

- TODOROKI-KUN! - Ochako screamed - Are you okay? Haven't seen you for so long 

- Thanks, Urararka. I'm okay 

- Oh, sorry I didn't see sleeping Bakugo there 

- It's fine we were just about to get to our dorm so don't worry

- Let us help you dude - Smiled Kirishima 

After everyone left to their dorms I was left with Bakusquad so I was relifed to not hide the cig anymore.

- Jeez it smeels, how many did you smoke today? - asked worried Mina

- Nothing much just a pack 

- NOTHING MUCH? Dude, that's more than much, you smoke more than me at this point - Laughed Kaminari

- Don't care I'll just open the window for now, let's get Kats to his room. 

- You're right, we'll take care of him ou take care of the smell - smiled Kiri with his thumbs up

- Okay 

After opening the windows I was getting ready to go back to my dorm, Bakusquad alredy left since it was almost 11, I was very suprised to see Kaminari putting his shoes on in the common room.

- Where are you going at this hour? - I ask

- Uhhhh, ummm I changed my shift at work to night hours since I can't really do in the afternoon anymore

- Oh, okay..? Stay safe make sure to call me if anything happened 

- Sure.. (A/n this is hint to my next upcoming book about Denki and his story :D )

He was off, but his probably just tierd, when he left I left as well. I almost fainted on my futon, but I maneged not to, after that I took a shoer and changed myself into some cofortable clothes. I looked at my stomach in the mirror, my mouth relifed a small sigh and I went to Bakugo's room. I crowled into his bed, he switched sides and hugged me thight. I really like him, he's so peaseful when we're together. I wish he could find someone better than me..I fell asleep not long after that. 

Bakugo POV:

It was Thursday morning and I woke up at 6 am as usual. Shoto was stil sleeping since Aizawa-sensei refused to give him permission to run in the morning. I decided I should do my own morning workout and get my lazy ass to work. I struggled to get up since the bed was begging me to stay a bit longer but finally I got up and went downstairs to get some water to clear up my still sleeping mind. I was usprised to see Denki just coming back, he told me he changed his shifts a lot but I didn't expect to see him on a night shift, since lately he'd been studying to late hours.

- What are you doing, chargerbot? - I ask 

- Sorry, I'm so tierd can we talk after I take a nap - he said

- Yeah 

I got back to my room and changed my clothes to the training ones and run out of the bulding, me and shittyhair where always running at the beach in the morning so he was probably already waiting for me already. I waved to him after I saw him and he waved back, we started our run and talk. 

- How is Todobro doing?

- I think he's fine, not good tho I can clearly see that.

- Sorry, I hope he get's better soon 

- Me too

After our run we made our way to the kitchen to make some breakfast, I got some fried eggs with beckon and toast. I went back to my room with the food, I saw Shoto was no longer asleep and just stared at the window. "Good Morning, princess" I whisper into his ear. He blushes and turnes his head towadrs me. He looked so cute, I instantly sart kissing his lips, soon he let my tounge slide into his mouth and a small moan escaped his mouth while I explored his mouth. I started to kiss his neck leaving a littile hecky. 

- K-kats, we have school today - he moans a bit more when I started to suck and bite his neck

- Don't worry, you won't be going anywhere. You need rest. - I smirk

- If you say so - he covers his mouth with his hand's back 

After we finished, Sho took a shower and I started to eat my breakfast. Then it hit me, Sho wasn't wearing his tube. He got out of the bathroom soon and I asked him about it. H eexplained that he didn'rt feel cofortable to sleep with it so he just took it out. I had a feeling he was lying but t faded when I saw him put his feeding tube back on. I was relifed, he actually is trying to recover. It made me happy, I wanted him to be happy so badly it made my dy to see him smile at me while "eating" his breakfast. Although he still was't gettng enough calories I was happy he was 'eating" in some way at all. After I finshed my breakfast, I kissed Sho one more time I left the dorms to class. 

Of course Denki who had a night shift, almost got late and run into the classroom right before the bell rang. The classes started.

1090 words

Hi it's Author-chan since I've been reaading a lot of ShinKami and Denki angst lately (because I already read all the Todo angst D;) I decided to write another book! It will happen at the same time as this stroy so consider it my personal bnha AU. I also wanted to write something about Bakugo and his anger isuessso I'll probablly incloud it in the Denki's story book. Tell me how can I call my new book cuz I need ideas. Love y'all and thank you so much for OVER 400 reads I'm really happy thank you.

Go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!