𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭: 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

     𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 (𝗬/𝗻) 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 
    𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿
                   𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

                               _______
(𝗬/𝗻) 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 in the kitchen. When suddenly, Five appeared. "Hi," he spoke. (Y/n) and Luther looked at each other and back at Five. "Hi?" (Y/n) replied. The three stood in the kitchen awkwardly. "I—do you mind—can you—(Y/n) would you assist me in something?" Five asked. "It took you all that. Just to ask me to assist you in something?" (Y/n) asked. "Yes," Five admitted. "Okay. What do you need help with?" she asked. Five walked over to her and grabbed her hand, spatial jumping them to his room.

Five walked towards a piece of chalk, grabbed it, and handed it to her. "I need your help with a probability map," Five told her. "Probability of what?" (Y/n) asked. "Of who may cause the apocalypse," Five responded. "Listen, I think you got the wrong person to help you. I'm not Albert Einstein," she informed. "Maybe not but you're the second smartest in the family. Our siblings are idiots when it comes to math. Take Luther and Diego for an example," Five explained. (Y/n) sighed. "Alright then. I'll try," she agreed. He gave her a small side smile before writing an equation on his wall. (Y/n) spectated for a few seconds and started to write equations that follow up.

Two hours had passed and (Y/n) and Five we're still working. "Are you almost done on your side?" (Y/n) asked. "Not even close. But I'm getting there," Five said. Five stopped writing. "I think I've got it," Five told her. Five looked down to see (Y/n) sitting on his bed. "Why aren't you writing?" he asked. "Cause I finished my side a few seconds ago," (Y/n) replied. "How many people did you get?" Five asked. "Four. You?" (Y/n) asked. "Four as well. But there's one person who stands out," Five explained. "A gardener," (Y/n) responded. "Yeah. His death could prevent that world from ending," Five mumbled. He walked over to the bed and bent down to reach for some under it. Footsteps approached the room. Luther entered the room. "What are you guys doing?" Luther asked. "Making a probability map to see whose death can save the world," (Y/n) answered. Five finally got back up and took out a rifle. "Where did you get that?" Luther asked. "Dad's room," Five responded. "So what? You're just gonna kill a person?" Luther asked. "Technically it's a gardener," (Y/n) corrected. "You can't be serious? The gardener is an innocent person," Luther argued. "It's basic math. His death could potentially save the lives of billions. If I did nothing he'd be dead in four days anyway. The apocalypse won't spare anyone," Five explained. "We don't do this kind of thing," Luther reasoned. "We are not doing anything. I am," Five corrected. "I can't let you go out and kill innocent people Five. No matter how many lives you'll save," Luther explained. "Well, good luck stopping me," Five said. Luther looked at (Y/n) and back at Five. "I'm sorry," he whispered to her. "What?" she whispered. "You're not going anywhere," Luther told Five. Luther grabbed (Y/n) and positioned her outside of the window. If Luther let go of her a neck, she would fall. Luther made sure he wasn't choking her, but was putting enough pressure to keep her hanging out the window. "What are you doing?" (Y/n) faintly asked. Five pointed his rifle at Luther. "Put—her—down," Five demanded. "Put the gun down. You're not killing anyone today. I know she's important to you, so don't make me do this," Luther advised. "What's makes you think that maybe I won't just walk away?" Five asked. "Because you love her, you always have. Everyone here noticed, even Pogo and Grace. You've told me when we were younger that she means the world to you. And you wouldn't be pointing at me with that rifle. It's either her or the gun. You decide," Luther warned him. Five didn't move, so Luther let go of (Y/n)'s neck. Five quickly spatial jumped to (Y/n) and caught her in time. "I can keep doin' this all day," Luther challenge. "What is wrong with you?" (Y/n) asked. "Are you okay?" Five asked. "I'm fine. But Luther is going psycho or something," (Y/n) replied. Five continued to hold her in his arms. "I know you're still a good person Five. Otherwise, you couldn't have risked everything coming back her to save us. To save (Y/n). But you're not on your own anymore," Luther explained. "There is one way. But it's just about impossible," Five admitted. "More impossible than what brought you back here?" Luther asked. Five sighed. "I'll give you guys some space," Luther said.

Five let go of (Y/n) and sat on his bed. She sat down next to him. "There's no hiding it now since clearly Luther's an idiot and blurts out shit," Five mumbled. "I didn't know you felt that way about me. These days, you're difficult to understand," (Y/n) answered. "I know I'm not good at showing emotions that involve, happiness, love, and excitement," Five admitted. (Y/n) grabbed his hand and interacted his with hers. "But, I know what thing. I feel the same about you. I've been trying to ignore it ever since we were little. When you ran off that day and I went after you, I was so close to telling you. Hoping that maybe you would stay. But I didn't and I held back. And since you've came back, I felt the same feeling that I've always felt about you. And no one has made me feel the way you have." (Y/n) confessed. Five gave her a smile. "If you would've told me back then, I would have surely stayed. But I was too eager to go to the future and it ended in something I wish I had never seen nor experienced. And since then, all I ever wanted to do was come back to you. So, I fought to get back here," Five admitted. (Y/n) squeezed his hand in reassurance. "Well you're here now," (Y/n) reminded him. "Yeah I am. Even though there's four days left till the apocalypse arrives, I want to spend those days with you and stop it," Five told her. "I would gladly help you," (Y/n) agreed. Five held her cheek with his available hand. "May I?" he asked. (Y/n) nodded. Both leaned in and felt their lips connect. Five let go of (Y/n)'s hand and used it to cup her other cheek. Both separated from the kiss and smiled. "Greet speeches," Luther complimented. Both quickly turned around and saw Luther holding a thumbs up. "Are you serious? You were here the entire time?" Five asked in anger. "Yup. And I enjoyed your love speeches but can we get to the plan already?" Luther asked. Five sighed and nodded.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.