𝗦𝗦: "𝗢𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻"

𝟯𝗥𝗗  𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁
                                      (𝗬/𝗻).

                               _______
𝗣𝗼𝗴𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺. He stopped in front of the closed door. He proceeded to knock on it two times. A few seconds later, Five opened the door. "Master Five, your father wishes to speak with you," Pogo spoke. His eyes directed to the girl sitting down on Five's chair. Pogo saw (Y/n) looking at them. Five turned to (Y/n) and then turned back to see Pogo. "We were just reading," Five spoke before Pogo. Pogo nodded. "Hopefully it was just reading," Pogo commented. "What does he need me for?" Five asked. "That is something I cannot say. He personally wants to talk to you and address the problem," Pogo reminded. Five nodded. Pogo started to walk away. "I'll be back," Five told (Y/n). "Okay," she responded. Five followed Pogo to Reginald's office. Pogo opened the door and Five walked inside. "Sit," Reginald demanded. Five walked to the chair in front of the desk and sat down.

Reginald looked at Number Five. He watched as Five sat in the chair in front of him. Five's head laid low, paying no attention to Reginald. "I expect that I do not have to repeat myself, Number Five," Reginald spoke. Five did not utter a word. Reginald stood up from his office chair. "This obsession has to stop, Number Five. You are distracting yourself and others from their training," Reginald reminded. "It's not obsession," Five met Reginald's eyes. "Number Eight needs to complete her training. You are weighing her potential down. Now, you will stop this nonsense at once!" Reginald exclaimed. Reginald looked at Pogo who stood by the door of the office. Pogo hesitated before nodding. Reginald looked back Five. "You're dismissed," Reginald told him. Instead of standing up and walking out the door, Five spatial jumped away.

(Y/n) sat on Five's bed, watching as he paced around his room, mumbling words. "Can you just explain?" she asked. "Apparently I'm too 'distracting' during training. I 'look at you to much' during breakfast and dinner. Then he said that you don't focus sometimes because of me. He didn't really explain that part but he still said it! He added how I also distract the others. I'm 'obsessed' with you in his words," Five rambled. He continued to pace back and forth. "You are with her almost all day," Allison suddenly said. She was standing outside Five's open bedroom door. Five scoffed before spatial jumping to his door and slamming it shut. "Rude!" Allusion shouted from the other side. Five turned to (Y/n). "Don't you think he's being barmy? It's insane how he just expects me to never talk to you again," Five walked towards her. "Do you agree with me?" Five asked. He stood in front of (Y/n). "Now that I think about it, maybe you are obsessed with me," (Y/n) said. "Really?" Five asked. "I'm joking," she replied. "We just do a lot of things together. That's all," (Y/n) explained. Five nodded. He bent down to (Y/n)'s face, placing each hand beside her. (Y/n) felt a blood rush going to her cheeks. He went to whisper in her ear. "Come back later around 7 so I can help you with your homework," he told her. He back away from her ear and properly stood up. "Homework? We had homework?" she asked. "Math homework," Five reminded. "Since when?" (Y/n) questioned. "Maybe if you would stop staring at me during class, then you would have remembered," Five suggested. "Staring? No I wasn't," she denied. "I know you do, (Y/n). I can see it from the corner of my eye. Maybe you're the one obsessed with me," Five said.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.