𝐅𝐇: 𝐘𝐎𝐔

————
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒.

"This day has not been the best for me. You aren't my lover. I can't even beging to explain what you do to me. You've fooled me more than twice. And do not say I'm overreacting. You tell me I'm not like others. Yet, you treat me like every else. Why do I have to get punished like that? Tell me. Does my pain bring you joy? All I want, is for you to be honest with me. Start treating me differently from the others. Be truthful and act like I'm different. Make me feel like I'm different from the rest. Or do I not cross your mind when you treat me the same as others? I would never do this you. In fact, I don't do this to you. You make me feel like I'm at the same level as everyone else. Like if you love me as equally as you love everyone else. But I don't want that equal love. I may be asking for a much, but I just want you to love me more than you love others. And if you can do that, then I will make you feel more loved than anyone in this world. I can even prove it. I'll make you happier than anyone. Both of us know it. You keep saying I'm different, but treat me like everyone else. So now, do something about it. Treat me differently. Make me feel differently from the rest. Please,"

————

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.