𝐒𝐒: 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

    𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: (𝗬/𝗻) 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴.

      _______
(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 of the Academy. Five spatial jumped in front of her. (Y/n) stopped and stared at him. "Yes, Five?" she asked. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" Five asked. His head tilted to the right slightly. "Grocery shopping. Since no one in this house is bothering to do it this week," (Y/n) explained. "You've been grocery shopping before?" Five asked. "Yeah, Allison has taken me a couple time," (Y/n) replied. "I have to go," she said in a hurry. "I'll come with you," Five quickly spoke. (Y/n) stood there confused. "Since when do you wanna go grocery shopping?" (Y/n) asked. "Since you started going," Five responded. "Alright," she shrugged. She grabbed his hand and hurried them out of the Academy.

"Target?" Five asked. He looked up at the big letters the store had. "Yeah. Allison and Viktor always come here. Plus, it's really the only place I know that has good stuff," (Y/n) explained. They continued to walk towards the store. Once they went through the doors, (Y/n) motioned for him to go towards the carts. "So, you grab a cart and push it like this," (Y/n) demonstrated. "Oh, please. I know how a cart works," Five huffed. "If you say so. I just need you to push it while I hurry and get the food," (Y/n) told him. He nodded and started to push the cart towards the food section. (Y/n) walked in front of him and he followed behind her. His eyes trailed everywhere in the store. From the different varieties of chips to the soups and so on. He follows (Y/n) as she grabbed frozen meat. Then, he followed her when she grabbed vegetables.

(Y/n) was grabbing carrots and putting them in a plastic bag. She tied it in a knot. She turned to to put the bag in the cart but didn't see Five nor the cart. She looked around the area but there was no Five in sight. She sighed as she knew she had to find him. He had never been to the store before and she knew it was going to be a hustle. She started to walk to the different isles.

(Y/n) walked into the coffee isle. She stopped and looked at Five. He was bending down, looking at all the coffees. She smilies before walking towards him. "What are you doing?" she asked. Five kept his eyes on the coffee. "Getting coffee," Five Said. He picked one up from the bottom and held it in his hands. He read the label. (Y/n) looked at the coffee and read the label as well. "That's pretty strong. You sure you can handle that?" (Y/n) asked, as she walked towards the cart to put the plastic bag in it. "Darling, please. I can handle it. Look at who you're talking to," Five scoffed. He grabbed another bag and walked towards the cart. He placed both of them inside.

(Y/n) and Five we're headed to the a different isle. Away from the food and more towards the section of coffee machines. "You can have coffee without a coffee maker," (Y/n) told Five. He nodded in agreement. They arrived at the isle that had coffee makers. "De'Longhi All-in-One BCO430," Five read. "Good enough," he shrugged. He grabbed the coffee brewer and placed it inside the cart. "That's pretty expensive for a coffee brewer," (Y/n) reminded. "Nothing in this world is cheap, sweetheart. Let's go pay already," he eagerly told her. He insisted on pushing and the cart. (Y/n) allowed him and he started to run towards the check-out lines.

Whilst (Y/n) organized the groceries, Five was setting up his new coffee maker. "Don't add a lot. Then you won't drink it," (Y/n) advised. "You underestimate me too much," Five chuckled. Once (Y/n) was finished, she stood by Five. Five picked up the mug. He made eye contact with (Y/n) before taking a sip out of his coffee. There was a moment of silence. "So? How is it?" (Y/n) asked. "I think I need to go groceries shopping with you more often," Five replied. He took a big gulp of his coffee.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.