𝗦𝗦: 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

    𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: (𝗬/𝗻) 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿.

      _______
𝗗𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 (𝗬/𝗻) 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 at her open door. He waved his right hand in front of her face. "Are you even listening?" he asked. "I'm sorry. I guess I just zoned out," (Y/n) apologized. "No shit. You've been doing that a lot recently," he reminded. She continued to watch the door. "What are you waiting for?" Diego asked. "For Five to walk pass giving me a death stare," she answered. "Why would he do that? I thought you two were 'best friends'. That's what Allison says anyway," he told her. "Well, we haven't really been 'best friends'  lately," (Y/n) replied. Just in sync, footsteps were heard. (Y/n) sighed, as she knew what was gonna happen. Five walked past her room whilst looking at them and rolling his eyes. "I told you," (Y/n) whispered.

-

"I just don't get why you're being a dick," Allison said. "What are you talking about?" Five asked. "Everyone knows you're being rude to (Y/n)," Allison reminded. "Is that why you're in my room?" Five asked. "Yes!" Allison exclaimed. "Just leave," Five told her. "Are you gonna talk things out with (Y/n)?" Allison questioned. "Are you gonna stop being annoying?" Five asked. "After you talk with her, yes," she answered. "Okay, I'll talk to her," Five agreed. "Good," Allison responded. She left Five's room, leaving him to think.

A few hours later, Five was walking down the hall and towards (Y/n)'s room. He stopped as he got to her door. He was about to knock until he heard voices. He put his ear on the door. "What are you doing?" Klaus whispered. Five turned to see Klaus and Ben watching him. "Don't worry about it," Five scolded. "Are you trying to listen into (Y/n) and Vanya's conversations?" Ben asked. "What? No—that's absurd," Five replied. Klaus raised his eyebrows. "Is it now?" he asked. Five heard the conversation stop. Footsteps approached the door. Five quickly spatial jumped away. (Y/n) opened the door. "What are you two doing out here?" (Y/n) asked. "Talking to Five," Klaus responded. "He isn't even out here," (Y/n) reminded. "Not anymore he isn't," Klaus chuckled. (Y/n) shook her head before closing her door.

-

It had been a day since Five was caught by Klaus and Ben. Since then, he's been practicing what to say to (Y/n). After training he walked towards her room. He walked past the siblings with a stern face. Once he got to her door, he didn't knock, that thought didn't cross his mind. Instead, he spat jumped inside her room. He looked around her room. She wasn't inside. He walked around before sitting down on her bed. His hands interacted as he looked down at them. He kept repeating the words he was going to say in his mind. Until finally, the knob twisted and (Y/n) opened the door. She didn't see Five yet as she had entered the room with her head down. She turned around and closed her door. She then turned and looked up to see Five. She stood there as they locked eyes. "Hi," she spoke. "Hi," Five repeated. He stood up from her bed. "I wanted to talk to you," he told her. He shoved his hands in his pockets. "About why you've been ignoring me?" (Y/n) asked. "I wouldn't call it ignoring. I just haven't made the effort to speak to you," Five corrected. "I haven't done anything to you. You ignored me out of no where," (Y/n) crossed her arms. "You're expecting me to apologized?" Five asked. (Y/n) nodded. "Don't expect me to because I'm not going to," Five told her. "I'm mad at you," Five spoke. "Mad? Why would you be mad?" (Y/n) questioned. "I told you how I felt about you. And then I see you with Diego all the time? Laughing, making jokes, seeing each other?" he asked the last part. "I don't like Diego. I've already told you how I felt about you too. Diego is like an actual brother to me," (Y/n) confessed. Five nodded. He walked up to (Y/n). "I'm hoping that's your answer," Five sighed. "It is because it's true," she replied. He placed his right hand on her cheek and quickly kissed her. The girl was taken back but kissed him afterwards. They pulled away. "Good," he said. "So you're done ignoring me?" (Y/n) asked. Five locked eyes with the girl. "Am I?" he asked. "You better be," she told the boy.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.