𝑷𝑭: 004

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲.

"You drank my coffee, didn't you?"

"I don't wanna hear any excuses. Clearly Iris should've died in season 3. It would've been better for the show's next season."

"Batman is just better than Superman. Not Diego, I mean the actual Batman. Why would I talk about the knock-off version?"

"My love, you'll always be my first and my last love."

"You're going grocery shopping? Make sure you bring me a bag of the Jacobs. The bag I sometimes get. Actually, don't. I'll go with you. You'll end up bringing me the Starbucks espresso roast again."

"I can handle it, okay? I live for the coffee. Look at who you're talking to."

"Sweetie, we both know that if you keep talking, you won't feel your legs after tonight."

"I swear. Every show you make me watch has the stupidest ending ever. But, I'll watch this one with you."

"We both know that you'll do anything I ask you to do."

"This paranormal shit isn't real (Y/n). People just film shit falling off of tables for attention. Oh, wait. Shit, forget I said anything."

"I can treat you better than anyone else in this world. We both know that."

"I can make you feel things you haven't felt before, darling. Just let me show you."

"You, (Y/n), are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me."

"The thought of you keeps me sane."

"You are the only person I think about. I've thought about you in the past, present, and I'll always think about you in the future."

"Fuck coffee. You taste better."

"Don't you think I deserve a kiss for that, my love?"

"20 bucks that Allison rumors Luther to shut up. I mean, look at her face. She looks like she gonna explode."

"I think I ate too many peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches. I feel like imma throw up."

"Don't give me those puppy eyes, doll. Just do it already, I'm an impatient person when it comes to this and you know it."

"No other person will be able to compare to you. You're one in a million."

"Is that smile plastered on your beautiful face because I left you a love note. Or is it what I said on the note that's getting you excited?"

"Pink promises are for immature people. But, pink promise me you'll stay with me forever?" 

"Shush. Don't go around saying I like it when you cuddle me. People are gonna start to think I'm a bottom for you."

"I've already told you this before. First, you have to play battleships with me before I play any game you want me to play with you. And I don't wanna hear any complaining. You're just mad I always win."

"No, I'm not drunk. Now, pass that piece of chalk. I need to write an equation. There's gotta be a solution to how far I can shove my foot up Luther's ass."

"Who the hell is this guy? When was he added into the show!? You know what? Turn that piece of shit off. I'm going to sleep, this show is ass."

"I'd time travel back just to experience all our memories together again."

"Is this idiot bothering you? Cause he's sure bothering me."

"No one will know how to make you feel good. I will always be the only one who knows how."

"We're married now. Go make me coffee, doll. Please?"

"Not this game again! It sucks. I don't complain because you claim to be better than me at it. I complain because this game is built idiotically. Only idiots can properly play it and I am not an idiot."

"It doesn't matter what I do. I am always thinking about you and I."

"My love for you might not always come out right. But I know I'll always love you and now I'll start proving it to you."

"I won't ever replace you. I have never met any other person like you."

"If we break up, which we won't, I know I can easily steal you from any of man you get into a relationship with."

"The real reason to why I like you wearing dresses is because I love imagining how you look when I take it off your body."

"(Y/n)! Come on. Stop throwing flour on me! Even though you look cute with it on your face. I want this cake to be perfect, just like you."

"A few more minutes. I love the position that we're in."

"Woah, woah, woah. Where are you going dressed up like this? I'm hoping it's my room."

"I don't get it. What's a taco muncher? Is that somebody's name?"

"You're a doll, you are flawless. I love everything about you."

"Ugh. If I knew Luther and Allison were gonna kiss, I'd time travel back to try to stop it from happening."

"Diego? Having a girlfriend? That has to be a joke. Wait, it's Lila? What do they see in each other? Now I see why they were in a mental institution." 

"If you like it then get it. Either way, I want to see how amazing you look with it on."

"Why are people these days weird? I just heard some guy tell a girl 'give me head' . Like why would he want her head?"

"Why are you asking me 'Team Marvel or Team DC'? Like Isn't it the same shit? They both have superhero's. It's like you're asking me 'Team Sparrow or Team Umbrella'. Even though we're better than them."

"I can't tell if my blazer fits big on you or if you're just short."

"I'm such a fool for you."

"If you get pregnant, what do you think we'll have first? A girl or a boy? Maybe we'll find out soon."

"Just don't take too long with Allison and Viktor. If you do, I'll watch the entire season without you. And then I'll spoil it for you."

"If we paint Luther green, will he look like hulk or Shrek?"

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.