𝗦𝗦: 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

    𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲.

      _______
(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐞𝐬 as she tried to reach for the one of the books that was organized at the very top of the book case in the living room. She continued to push forward, in hope to reach it. She stopped and sighed in defeat. "Five!" she shouted. A few seconds had passed and she sighed again. That's when Five appeared right behind her. She turned to walk away but instead, bumped into his chest. She started to fall back before he had wrapped a hand around waist and another at her back. He pulled her back up before she could even fall. A blood rush started appear at the girls cheeks. "Yes, (Y/n)? Need something?" he questioned. He removed his hands from (Y/n) and shoved them in his pockets. "Uhm, can you help me with getting a book?" she asked the boy. He nodded. "Which one?" he replied. She turned back around and pointed at one. "Haunting Adrenaline?" Five asked. "Yeah," (Y/n) responded. He walked towards the bookcase and removed his hands from his pockets. With his right hand, he easily got ahold of the book. He turned around and held the book out for (Y/n) to grabbed. She grabbed it from his hand. "Thank you," she apprenticed. He stepped closer to the girl in front of him. Her breath hitched as the taller boy got closer. Five gave a small smile. His hand reach for the back of her left ear. Slowly, he guided a strand of her hair to rest behind her ear. He placed his right hand on her left cheek. He started to lean in closer, closing his eyes. (Y/n) took that as a signal to close her eyes too and started to lean in. Both their head tilted in opposite directions. Suddenly, his hand left her cheek. (Y/n) opened her eyes to see Five was gone. He had spatial jumped away. She sighed before cursing underneath her breath.

An hour later, (Y/n) was walking down one of the halls the Umbrella Academy had. She was making her way to Klaus's room. Of course, she figured her adoptive brother wasn't home. But, she had hopes that he would be. As she turned a corner, she bumped into someone. She stumbled back a bit. She looked up to see Five. "You alright?" Five asked. "Yeah," (Y/n) replied. "Where we're you heading?" Five questioned. "Klaus's room. But I don't know if he's home," (Y/n) responded. "He's not," Five told her. "You can come to my room," Five suggested. The girl looked at him dumbfounded. Five rolled his eyes. "If you want to," Five added. "Sure," (Y/n) said. They started to walk back the way (Y/n) came from. Five purposely walked close to the girl. His hand ever so lightly touched (Y/n)'s. (Y/n) made sure not to look down. Many thoughts were running through her head. One especially kept creeping back. Five was messing with her. She washed her thoughts away before they had arrived at his room.

(Y/n) laid on Five's bed. She was focused on her phone. Five turned his desk chair and looked at her. "Are you done with that? You're gonna become a zombie," Five explained. "Zombies aren't real but boredom is," (Y/n) shot back. "So—let's do something fun," Five suggested. "Since when would you wanna do something fun?" she scoffed. Five rolled his eyes. He got up from his chair and walked over to (Y/n). He laid down on the beside her. He looked down at what she was doing on her phone and then back at her. "You're staring," (Y/n) whispered. "I know," Five sighed. (Y/n) turned her head and met Five's eyes. His eyes quickly trailed from her eyes to her lips and back to her eyes. She did the same. His eyes closed as he leaned in. (Y/n) closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss she knew wasn't going to happen yet. She opened her eyes and saw Five looking at her with a small smile. "You fucking tease," she said above a whisper. She smashed her lips into his. His left land quickly cupped her cheek, kissing her back. After a few seconds, they pulled away. "Wasn't the teasing worth it though?" Five snickered.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.