𝗦𝗦: 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝟯𝗥𝗗  𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: (𝗬/𝗻) 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸-𝗼𝗿-𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.

                               _______
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 the Academy's main stairs. "No, (Y/n). I've already told you, I'm not going," Five reminded. "Five, it's just for a little while! Plus, you're basically getting free food. They don't always give out candy," (Y/n) told the boy. They walked through the hallways, going towards (Y/n)'s room. "No, (Y/n)," Five repeated. Five entered the girls room and sat on her desk chair. She quickly closed her door. "You know I can still leave, right?" Five asked. "But you won't," (Y/n) said. "Why wouldn't I?" Five questioned. "Because you're going," (Y/n) demanded. "No. I'm. Not," Five spoke. The girl huffed. "Fine. I'll go ask Diego," (Y/n) responded. She turned to open the door but Five quickly appeared beside her. He place a hand on the door, keeping her from opening it. "Okay, Okay. I'll go with you," Five sighed. The only reason he agreed was because he didn't like the thought of (Y/n) having fun with Diego. He wanted to be the one to make the girl laugh and have a good time. (Y/n) dragged him to her bed. She sat him down. "I'll be back," she said with a smile. The boy sighed once more.

Five felt the wet paint on his face. "What are you painting my face for?" Five asked. "So your face can go with the costume, dummy," (Y/n) explained. He slightly looked down at the paint she had. The colors were black, white, and red. "What are you painting on me?" Five asked. "Just something I think you'll probably like," (Y/n) replied. Suddenly, the girl stopped. "Okay, I'm done. But wait here, okay?" she asked. Five nodded. The girl left her room. Five carefully touched his face. After two minutes, the girl came back. She held a suit in her hands. "Here. Wear this," (Y/n) said. She gave him the suit that came with a tie and a button down shirt. Five scoffed. "Go change while I quickly paint my face," the girl told the boy. Five shook his head in disbelief before getting up from her bed. "How long are you gonna take?" he asked. "Less than 10 minutes. I think. I won't take long," (Y/n) replied. He nodded as he left her room.

The boy walked up the stairs to his room. He tossed and turned the suit, examining it. It was very simple black suit. He entered his room and closed his door. He walked over to his bed and laid the suit out. He looked at the size and was surprised that (Y/n) knew his size. She had never once asked for it. He sighed before starting to take off his upper clothes.

Five looked down at his sleeves and pants. The suit fit his body perfectly. He still couldn't see how his face looked. He knows one side is painted and the other side is untouched. He focused on how (Y/n) painted his face and knew there was a line separating his painted side and his unpainted side. He decided to go down to (Y/n)'s room to see if she was done. He twisted the knob of his door and opened it. He started to go down the stairs and turned to the right, heading towards the girls room.

Five appeared outside the girls room. He started to knock. "Come in!" (Y/n) exclaimed. Though it was faint, he was still able to hear it. He twisted the knob and opened the door. The girl was putting on a blazer. She turned around to meet Five's eyes. The boy was impressed. The painted on her face was very realistic and she was only given a few minutes to do it. She wore a black blazer, a white button down that was tucked into a black skirt, a tie that was black and white, and flats. The boy looked down at his outfit and then back at the girls. They were matching. (Y/n) went towards Five and brought him towards the mirror she had nearby. He stood in place, looking at himself. He touched his face, impressed by the girl once more. They both share the same exact look. There was a red line going horizontal down his face. The right side of his face was painted white and black. There was black paint surrounding his eyes and some on his mouth, creating fake teeth, there was black paint covering his nose, the girl also painted small details. They both looked like realistic skeletons, half of one anyway. "How are you this good at painting faces?" Five questioned, as he touched his face again. "Um—ouch?" (Y/n) sarcastically said. "Sorry, but you know what I meant," Five apologized. The girl shrugged. "Come on! It's already 6:39 and I want to rob peoples treats!" (Y/n) exclaimed. She grabbed the boys hand and dragged him out of her room.

(Y/n) and Five walked down the street with black pumpkins as their buckets. "How much longer?" Five asked, clearly annoyed. "We're almost at the rich neighborhoods," (Y/n) spoke. "Just a minute more," she added. They turned to their right and stopped. There was a street full of tall houses with many kids running around. Five grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and interlocked them. (Y/n) looked up at the boy. They both shared a slightly red face. "I don't want you to get lost," Five explained. (Y/n) nodded before they started to walk again.

They walked up the their first house. A few kids ran by them in excitement. They approached the house and rang the door bell. The door opened, a older couple stood at the door with a basket filled with candies and treats. "Trick-or-treat," they both said. Only, Five gave off an annoyed tone. (Y/n) gave off a smile. "Awe. What an adorable young couple," the woman said with a smile plastered on her face. She gave (Y/n) a few candies and then looked at Five. "You two really went all out with the face paint," the woman spoke. "Yeah. It looks amazing," the man agreed. The woman gave Five a small bag of marshmallows and a few candies. Five looked down at his bucket like if he just won the lottery. "Thank you," (Y/n) smiled. The couple smiled back. (Y/n) started to walk away, with her hand still interlocked with Five's. She dragged him away whilst he kept his eyes on the bucket. (Y/n) looked back at the couple and waved goodbye, receiving one back. She looked at Five and stopped. "Five, are you okay?" she asked. He quickly looked at the girl. "I just had the best idea ever," he told her. She stood there confused.

(Y/n) sat down on top of the dinning table. "So? How was it?" she asked Five. They had recently returned from Trick-or-Treating for 2 hours straight. Five turned his head to look at the girl. His mouth was stuffed with the peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich that he made. "Amazing," he said, slightly choking on the sandwich. He walked towards the girl. His eyes scanned all 43 small bags of marshmallows that he earned while Trick-or-Treating. He figured he could steal the bags of marshmallows the easier way. "So, does this mean you'll go with me every year?" (Y/n) asked. "Yes. Yes it does," Five answered.

A few minutes afterwards, Klaus and Diego walked into the room. "I'm not high, okay? Ben doesn't even wanna go with me," Klaus told Diego. They walked into the room without noticing the teens. They stopped in their tracks. "And I don't want to either. Go bother someone else about it. Allison, (Y/n), Vanya. Literally anyone else. We're two grown ass men. Or, one of us is. I don't do Trick-or-Treating," Diego replied. They started to walk again and then stopped. They saw (Y/n) and Five laying on the dinning table. They both had an arm over their forehead. "I'm not listening to you next time," (Y/n) said. "That was the best idea I've ever had," Five responded with a smile. The two adults turned to see a couple of empty bags of marshmallows laying on the floor. Along with two cans of peanut butter. They walked closer to the two. "Five? (Y/n)?" Diego asked. The two didn't budge. "Why are there like 20 bags of marshmallows laying on the floor?" Diego asked. The two turned to look at him. Both their faces had peanut butter surrounding their lips and a bit on their cheeks. "Five's idea," (Y/n) groaned. "Oh. I think I'm actually going to puke," Five groaned. "God," Diego sighed. "Oh. Nope. Never mind," Five said. "You might not want to but I do," (Y/n) told the boy. "Are you two high? I thought I was the high one," Klaus reminded. "No. Five thought it was a great idea to Trick-or-Treat for marshmallows. And because we looked like a 'young and adorable' couple, people gave us more than we expected. Then, he wanted to have a contest to see who can finish the most peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches," (Y/n) quickly explained. "Idiots," Diego laughed. "Oh, shut up," Five replied. "This was worth wasting time for," Five added.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.