𝑷𝑭: 001

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

Argumentative:
When he knows you're wrong he'll tell you. At the end, you guys will be arguing about the situation. The argument will continue until one of you stop.
Obsessive:
Even through everything, he will take care of you. He believes that he is the only one who can take care of you. So, he keeps you close to him at all times. When you're not by him, he will take glances at you from across the room. Sometimes he will even stare at you. He feels like he needs to protect you all the time. Even from his own adoptive siblings.
Infallible:
He always wants to be right. Even when he knows he isn't, he will always try to make himself the correct person in any situation.
Loving:
When you guys aren't arguing, he's usually lovely towards you. Sometimes he gives you a peck on your cheek when no one's looking. Before he takes you out on 'dates', he gives you a gift. Usually he'll give you a bouquet of flowers or a box with some of the things you've been wanting. He always reminds you that he loves you and that he'll take care of you. From time to time, he hold your hand around others. Sometimes he does it to reassure you that everything's going to be okay.
Narcissist:
He believes he's better than everyone, including you. He likes to remind you that he's better than everyone you might consider dating if you two separate. He tells you that you won't find anyone better than him.
Trust:
He knows he can trust you with anything. Undoubtedly, you know you can trust him too. After traveling back to 2019 to save the world, he had a hard time with the apocalypse he had once survived. Getting flashbacks and nightmares wasn't easy for him. He opened up to you and from then on he knew you could be trusted. You didn't judge him for anything he did. That's what he loved the most about you.
Toxic:
After the first few weeks of dating, he would be innocent with you. He would do the most he can for you. Telling you how amazing you are, being kind, caring, and overall affectionate. But after a while, he slowly started to become obsessive, manipulative, and sometimes gaslighting. He will make you rethink things you've already known. He gets what he wants whenever he wants from you. He's sneaky at getting things.
Jealousy:
He tends to get jealous easily. Usually he gets jealous of his siblings. Time to time his siblings purposely get him jealous through you. To avoid getting jealous, he keeps you close by at all times. He makes sure where you are. Sometimes he even tries to get you jealous when you're not talking to him.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.