𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟯: 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

  𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: (𝗬/𝗻) 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁
     𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
                         𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

                               _______
(𝗬/𝗻) 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽 from a nap she started two hours ago. She saw that the alarm had went off but it didn't wake her up. She sighed and got up from her bed. She started to walk towards the sounds of groans and punches. She stood on the main stairs, looking at a boy who was watching a fight in the living room. "Who are you?" (Y/n) asked. The boy turned around and saw as (Y/n) walked down the stairs and towards him. "You look awfully young to be in the Sparrow Academy," Five spoke. "Long story. What's yours?" (Y/n) asks. "Long story as well," Five answered. "Hmm. Well, I believe you don't belong in here," (Y/n) argued. "Yeah? You don't either," Five argued back. "And what are you going to do about it?" (Y/n) asked. "This," Five said. Five swung at her, but she quickly ducked down and punched him in his face. Five groaned, as he stumbled back. As he looked at her, he could see a spark of blue shine in her eyes. However, Five quickly ignored it and spatial jumped behind her. He swept his legs and knocked her down to the floor. He bent down so she could see him. "How's that for doing something about it?" he asked. "Quite frankly, you already lost when I punched you," (Y/n) responded. "Oh yeah? And what does that mean?" Five asked. After he said that, (Y/n) spatial jumped behind him, and swept her legs, knocking him down like he did to her. "That's what I mean," (Y/n) looked down at him. Five spatial jumped behind her. She turned around and stared at him. "Power replication? Definitely a new one," Five commented. "I guess touching a person give you their powers?" Five asked. "Touching them is one way. There's plenty of other ways to copy someone's powers. I just wanted to hit you," (Y/n) explained. "Fine then, let's dance," Five challenged. Five spatial jumped away, with (Y/n) following after him. The two started to spatial jump around the house, punching, kicking, and dodging each others hits. Until finally, they spatial jumped to the main stairs and (Y/n) kicked him. Five fell down the stairs and groaned. (Y/n) walked down to him. "You're good," (Y/n) complimented. "Not to bad yourself," Five complicated back. (Y/n) offered her hand and he took it. She helped him up as he groaned in pain. "I would leave if I were you," (Y/n) suggested. "Why would you let me go so easily?" Five asked. "For a rematch, cause you seemed pretty beaten up before I fought you. And because I'm not my brothers, so I would leave I were you," (Y/n) warned. "Rematch? I doubt you'd want that," Five replied. "But thanks," he added. "You know where to find me for that rematch," (Y/n) reminded. "Maybe the rematch wouldn't be the only thing I come back for," Five replied. "We'll see about that," (Y/n) responded. She spatial jumped away, leaving the boy to smile. "Oh shit, Vanya," he remembered.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.