𝗦𝗦: 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿?

𝟯𝗥𝗗  𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀.

                              _______
(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 the Academy in hopes of finding Five. She had been searching for him for a few minutes now. She stopped to see Allison sitting on the couch.

"Hey Allison?" (Y/n) asked. Allison redirected her eyes from her phone to look at (Y/n). "Yeah? What's up?" Allison asked. "Have you seen Five? I've been looking for him," (Y/n) explained. "Maybe check his room? I haven't seen anyone pass by here," Allison told the girl. (Y/n) nodded before going upstairs and making her way to Five's room.

(Y/n) stopped in front of Five's room. His door was closed and the last time she looked around here, it used to be opened. She placed her hand on the knob and tried twisting it. The door appeared to be locked. "Five?" (Y/n) called out. "Are you in there?" she asked softly. She put her ear against the door. She heard rustling and shuffling inside the room. Suddenly, she heard a click come from the other side. She took her ear off the door and twisted the knob again. This time, the door opened and (Y/n) walked in. She saw Five looking outside his window. His back faced her as he watched what was happening outside. (Y/n) closed the door behind her and locked it. "Five?" (Y/n) softly asked. Once she was behind him, she placed a hand over his shoulder. She tried moving his body to face her, but he wouldn't budge from his spot. "Five? What happened?" she asked. Her hand remained on his shoulder while she heard a sigh come out of his mouth. He turned around and his eyes met hers. Her mouth slightly opened as she saw blood covering his face, neck, and then his blazer. She looked down at his hands and saw a few fingers covered in blood. She looked up to see his face again and he quickly looked elsewhere.

Five sat down on his bed while (Y/n) cleaned his hands with a wet rag. The rag started to slowly cover with blood. "Are you mad?" Five finally spoke. "No," (Y/n) plainly said. She stopped and looked up at him. They locked eyes for a second before she got up and walked over to his dresser. "I just don't get why you're clearly covered in someone else's blood," (Y/n) added. She opened his dresser drawers and started to get new clothes for the boy. He watched as she looked through his dresser, picking out a black shirt and grey sweat pants. She closed his drawers and walked back to him.

(Y/n) placed his clean clothes next to him on the bed. She removed his blazer, with the boy complying, and placed it on the opposite side of the clean clothes. She removed his tie and unbuttoned his first button on his button down shirt. She picked up the nearby wet rag and started to clean up the blood on his neck. "Are you going to tell me?" (Y/n) asked. "I know you're disappointed in me," Five sighed. He watched her face to look for any change in her emotions, but she still had a cold look. "Do you remember yesterday when we went to Griddy's?" Five asked. "Uh-huh," (Y/n) replied. She started to clean the other side of his neck, carefully. "When I got up to use the restroom, I passed by those guys who kept looking at you, when we were there. And they said a whole lot of things about you," Five softly spoke. (Y/n) stayed focus on the spot she was cleaning. "People talk shit about everybody. Shit talkers exist in the world," (Y/n) slightly chuckled. "No, no, no. They weren't talking shit. They were talking about you and your body. How they loved how you looked, that they wish you were theirs, and a bunch of other shit," Five explained. (Y/n) stopped what she was doing and placed the rag beside Five. "Five, we've talked about this," (Y/n) sighed. She tried looking at Five but he moved his head. "I know. I know I broke my promise to you," Five's voice cracked. He finally looked at the girl who kneeled in front of him. "Are you mad? I can't tell," Five asked. "No. I'm not mad or disappointed. Nothing like that. I'm just upset that you broke your promise. We agreed on no more of this. But I understand how the Commission changed you," (Y/n) placed her hand on top of Five's. He quickly intervened their fingers, tangling them together. "I won't do it again. I promise. I won't break this promise. Just—please don't leave me," he begged. (Y/n) stood up. "I won't leave you, Five. It was a mistake, I understand. Just have more control over yourself," (Y/n) reassured. Five nodded. He stood up and hugged the girl, catching her by surprise. They stumbled back a bit before (Y/n) wrapped her arms around him, allowing him to rest his head on her shoulder.

She stroked his hair, remaining in the same position. "Let's get you changed," (Y/n) said. Five nodded against her neck. "You know what the the funny thing is?" Five asked. "Hm?" (Y/n) lowly responded.

"They deserved it and I wouldn't undo it if I could."

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.