𝑷𝑭: 003

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀.

READING
Either you or Five read in the night. Usually it's both of you. He likes to recommend books to you and you read them at night with him. When you do, he makes sure to brew you both a cup of coffee before reading.
CUDDLES
He doesn't really cuddle. But there's nights where he just feels like it. Those are the night you enjoy the most. Because you usually hug him while he sleep. When he does cuddle with you, he likes to place his head in the crook of your neck while his legs entangled with yours. But he's mostly the bigger spoon since you cuddle him from behind most nights.
LATE NIGHT TALKING
You both stay up talking about anything and everything. There's time we're you've built small forts with blankets and pillows just to talk. He usually rants about his siblings. But sometimes he gets carried away with talking about your guy's future will be like.
STAYING UP
When he can't sleep, he stays up. And you usually stay up with him. He takes you to the roof to watch the sunrise. Afterwards, you or him usually fall asleep. There's those times we're you two talk and lose track of time. He likes to brew you both coffee to continue the talk. But, there are those times we're he tells you that you need sleep and you should rest. Those times, you drag him to bed and make him sleep too.
WORK
Five gets carried away with writing equations. Sometimes he fears the apocalypse might still happen. So he decides to create a probability map just to see if someone is capable of causing one, besides Viktor. He'd ask if you could help him and to make himself feel better about the possibility of no one causing another apocalypse, you help. You spend almost all night writing the equations, sometimes talking while you're doing so, and overall just being close to each other.
DATES
Every other night, Five likes to take you out on dates. He loves to show others that you're his girlfriend, his lover, his to take care of. During dates he kisses you and holds your hands when he sees other guys staring at you. Sometimes when he feels like a girl might be interested in you, he places his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to him, and kisses your forehead.
HIDE AND SEEK
There's those times where you and Five act very childish. Even though you're both clearly old, you still decide to play hide and seek during the night. Five especially like to seek for you. He likes the suspense and the fact that you get scared when he find you. You two play in the dark, that is mainly why he likes to seek for you. Just to get a good laugh when you get scared. Though, he find you easily, he loves to see your reaction.
BORED GAMES
Playing bored games is the last option if you two actually get bored. Usually you two play Catan trade build settle. Five always has the best strategies for winning. He just loves messing with you. He screws you over when trading resources with you. That is mainly why you always lose. There are times where you win. Those are the only times he actually lets you win. To make the game better, he likes to bet. The loser has to do whatever the win wants. That is mainly why he screws you over during the game. He loves to see you lose and do whatever he wants you to do.