𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭: 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁?

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

    𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 (𝗬/𝗻). 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱.

                               _______
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱. "Woah," Diego commented, looking at what seemed to be a vortex. "What is it?" Vanya shouted, due to the large sound it was making. "Don't get too close!" Allison warned. "Yeah no shit," Diego agreed. "Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly!" Luther yelled out. "Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two," Luther added. "Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan!" Diego yelled. "Out of the way!" Klaus shouted, throwing a fire extinguisher at the portal. "What is that gonna do?" Allison asked Klaus. "I don't know. Do you have a better idea?" he asked. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Everyone get behind me," Luther led. "Yeah get behind us!" Diego shouted. "I vote for running c'mon!" Klaus yelled. An old man went through the portal, although his features changed. He fell to the ground. He got up and looked at the adults. "Does anyone else see, little number Five? Or is it just me?" Klaus asked the group, as they got closer. The boy looked down at himself and then back to the group. "Shit," he mumbled. He looked at everyone and only counted five of them. Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, and Vanya. He looked behind them to see if anyone else was there behind them. No one was found.

They followed Five inside, as he made his way to the kitchen everyone sat down somewhere except for Allison who stood up. Five grabbed a cutting board. "What's the date? The exact date," Five asked while grabbing bread. "The 24th," Vanya responded. Still in shock to see him. "Of what?" Five asked. "March," Vanya added. "Good," he said. "So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asked Five. Five continued to make what seemed to be a sandwich. Although he grabbed four pieces of bread, instead of two. "It's been 17 years," Luther declared, getting up from his chair. Five just scoffed and turned to Luther. "It's been a lot longer than that," he corrected. Then, spatial jumped to get something. "Where'd you go?" Diego asked. "The future," Five responded. "It's shit by the way," he added. "Called it," Klaus blurted out. "I should've listened to the old man," Five admitted. He proceeded to get something out of the fridge. "You know, jumping through space is one thing. Jumping through time is a toss of the dice," he said. He looked up to Klaus. "Nice dress," he complimented. "Oh well danke!" Klaus exclaimed. "Wait how did you get back?" Vanya asked interrupting Klaus. "In the end I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time," Five answered, continuing to make the sandwich. "That doesn't make any sense," Diego told him."Well it would if you were smarter" Five commented. Diego got up, only to be stopped by Luther. "How long were you there?" Luther asked. "Forty-five years. Give or take," Five answered. Both Luther and Diego sat back down in disbelief. "So what are you saying? That you're 58?" Luther asked. "No, my consciousness is 58," Five answered correcting Luther. "Apparently my body is now 13 again," he said, finishing a sandwich. "Wait. How does that even work?" Vanya questioned. "Delores kept saying the equations were off. Eh. Bet she's laughing now," Five said. "Delores?" Vanya asked. "Hmm." Five mumbled, picking up a news paper. "Guess I missed the funeral," he told the group. "How'd you know about that?" Luther asked with suspicion. "What part of the future do you not understand?" Five asked. "Heart failure huh?" he asked once more. "Yeah," Diego agreed. "No," Luther disagreed at the same time. "Hmm," Five said. He looked around once more. Everyone kept their stare at him seeing as he searched the room. "Nice to see nothings changed," he spoke once more. "Uh that's it? That's all you have to say?" Allison asked, as Five started to walk away. "What else is there to say? The circle of life." Five said, as he started to leave the room. Before he knew it, he came face to face with a similar person. It was (Y/n). They both stared at each other in shock. None of them said a word. The group of adult looked at the same direction where they were in. They were also in shock to see (Y/n) up and standing. Both Five and (Y/n) kept eye contact, not knowing what to say. "(Y/n)—" Five got out before the girl turned invisible and ran back to her room. They could hear the door slamming shut. "Nice going shit head," Diego told Five. Diego got up and went upstairs to check on his sister. Five didn't know why she was acting like that, then it hit him. "Shit," he muttered to himself. He went upstairs as well and went into his room to change.

After Five changed, he went to (Y/n)'s room. He had hoped that she would talk to him. Five knocked on (Y/n)'s opened door. He interrupted the conversation she was having with Diego. Both were sat down on her bed, staring at him. "Can we talk?" Five asked her. Diego got up and left. Five came closer to her and sat down on her bed. "So you're awake," Five told her. "And so you're back. I hope your trip was amazing," she sarcastically said. "Traumatizing would be the word," Five corrected. "What do you want?" (Y/n) asked the boy. He took a deep breath in. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "I'm sorry doesn't even cut it," (Y/n) replied. "I'm sorry for what I did. But I need your help. I know you barely woke up, but when I went to the future I was stuck in an apocalypse. Now, I've finally returned after years of trying to come back home. The world is ending now, and I need your help to stop it. We only have a couple of days," Five explained. (Y/n) chuckled. "What's so funny?" he asked. "Just the fact that, your apology was little and the rest was about the end of the world coming," (Y/n) responded. "Listen, I am truly sorry," Five apologized again. He connected his right hand with her left hand. The girl looked down at their touching hands and then back at him. "I regret it, I really do. I wish I could've erased it. And I know that nothing will ever be the same again. But just know that, it didn't mean anything. I've always loved you (Y/n)," Five confessed. The girl looked at him with eyes that had no meaning behind them. She sighed. "I just wanna know one thing," she spoke. "And what's that?" Five asked. "Why did you kiss Vanya?" (Y/n) asked.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.