𝐅𝐇: 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐓

————
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒.

"I've seen the way you act around me. How your eyes inspect every feature on my face, whilst I inspect yours as well. How your eyes dart to mine, how your whole attention remains on me when I speak, and how your cheeks get flushed with the lightest color of pink. The way you look at me. Just how you are right now. I bet you've been dying. This secret you've been keeping from me. Yet, you don't have the guts to tell me. I know you've had doubts. Asking yourself if this feelings flows towards both parties. But the truth is, my feelings for you way stronger than yours is for me. You've always been mine and I've always been yours. At least I have the guts to admit it. I've been too busy beings yours. No other person will compare to you. Do you understand that? No one. Because you are irreplaceable. The way you make me feel, is irreplaceable. How do I know all this? Because even when I lose control of my anger, you always come crawling back to me. No matter what, you always come back to me, darling. And I'd do the same in a heart beat. So I guess now you know that this feeling does go both ways. I have been fighting the urge to kiss you, not knowing if you've felt the same. But, it wasn't long before I saw the signs. Those were the same signs that I've felt when I first caught feelings for you. We can be together if you want to. Spend every day together, every second, and every moment. All you have to do is admit it now. And I'll be yours forever. I'll take the empty space in your heart, only if you're willing to accept my feelings and admit yours. But if you don't want to, that's fine. Just know that I'll always protect you. From any thing or any person that causes you harm. Because I love you,"

————

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.