𝑷𝑭: 002

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀.

COFFEE DATES
He'll complain about no having enough coffee at night. When he does, he tries to turn it into a date with you. He will ask if you would want to go get coffee with him or sometimes he would take his hand and spatial jump you guys to a cafe or coffee shop without you knowing.
STORIES
Sometimes during your dates, he will tell you small details about his missions at the commission. He always has a new story that you never knew about. He ignores a few topic and mainly tells the important things. At the end, he'll end up telling you many of experiences as well.
TRAINING
He sometimes likes to help you with your abilities. It sometimes turns into a date. He always has a big ego when it comes to being better than you when it comes to using powers. So you train to prove him wrong. When he sees you train he'll lean against a wall or stand there watching you. If he sees you doing something you can't master, then he goes and helps you. It always ends with him taking you out to a coffee date or bringing you flowers later that night.
SUIT AND TIE
Five always makes sure to clean up nicely before he decided to take you on a date. He wears a suit and tie and brings you flowers before leaving. If it's a special occasion, then he'll bring you a dress to wear. But he always wants to look nice for you and encourages you to wear dresses because he loves how they look on you.
GIFTS
During dates either you or him give him a gift. You usually give him gift cards for coffee shops or for a formal wear store. That way, he can stop stealing from the stores. He'll usually gives you flowers or a heart shaped box with little notes, complementing you. But he's used to giving you flowers. But sometimes he'll give you something else to show you his love for you. Mainly during the night, after the date ends.
AFTER DATE ACTIVITIES
Depending on how you feel, he's willing to stay up with you to watch the sunset on the roof of the academy or any close tall building with a good view. He usually likes to take a walk with you with his hand laced with yours. Then, there's those times that he makes love to you.