Underground District

It all started when Levi,Farlan and Isabel lived together in the underground. They didn't know that soon or later they'll receive an order from Lobov so they just continued their daily life, helping peoples in need by giving money and voluntarily stealing foods for them by sing the manuvear gear.

"Levi-bro!It's the military police again"!The raven haired man didn't answer Isabel's shout."Well they looked motivated to chase mice like us. Still, in the end it would all be useless". Farlan smirked making Isabel laughed." They're not that good compared to us". Levi just listened to them while looking forward to their next move.

The military polices chased them for 10 minutes straight passing the dark buildings while trying to cut their gear's strings but unfortunately it failed. "WOAHHHH CAREFUL"! Farlan laughed as he successfully made the two of them caught into their own strings and stumbled to the ground.All that's left just two for Isabel and the other two for Levi. That should be easy for both of them.Suddenly another two military polices cane from the sky and roughly kissed the ground."Speak of the devils".Farlan smiled as he saw Isabel sticks out her tongue at the green squad. By now they should've known that Levi's messing around with the two military polices.

"GET HIM"!The two man increased their manuvear gasses to ambush Levi.They greeted their teeth.It's almost impossible to catch that shorty.Not only he's be able to do a lot of tricky movements every five minutes but he also saved his gas.

The two military polices finally looked at each other and nodded.They're letting their final strings out which contained sharp claws to grasp the wall.Levi noticed this and gasped. The claws made the cable being more stable and it also can be used to attack people. "Tch,they're really that excited to play with me".Levi frowned.He's now being in serious mode."I'll end this".

The three of them were at their full speed chasing after another and none of them do mistakes. "Damn he's fast"!One of them shouted. "We don't have much time,hurry"!The two military polices have their planned to do a cross but Levi's not that fool. He can read their strategy very well.

'In two minutes'.Levi thought.Suddenly on his way to rushed forward he saw three man wearing green cape standing on the ground mixing themselves with the citizens of underground.Lev's eyes widened. 'They aren't normal peoples'.Levi thought but immediately shrugged it off after his ears caught the sound of manuvear gasses by the military polices increased.

The three of the were now at the center of everyone's attention as the citizens cheered for Levi continuously.It's about time they started to launch their cross line trick.Levi immediately flew upwards above them as the two of them gasped. Levi's cables were now saved from any cables clashing.

"Impossible!unsuccessful plan to stop his ca"--- Not finishing the man's words, Levi flew towards him and kicked him right on his face making the poor cop to landed roughly on the ground and got severe injury. The other military police who's still in the air with Levi immediately dashes towards him but Levi's quick and immediately reacted by dodging his punch , catches his arm and flipped it over. "GUH"!Levi punched his stomach as his final attack sending the man landed beside his teammate.

The citizens laughed at them while cheering Levi Ackerman, the King of Underground district.

"Huh that went faster than I expected.Do you enjoyed too much Levi"?Farlan and Isabel walked towards him."I knew it!They got bruises all over their body!You really do fighting in the air right Levi bro!Look at those bruises. The blue one's because of Levi bro's punch. The red bleeding one because of their impact of landing harshly on the ground"!Isabel grinned widely as she said while poking the military man's blue cheek.

"Tch don't touch it.Filthy. Wash your finger after this".Levi pulled out his handkerchief and wiped his knuckles. Suddenly he felt shivers running down his spine as an ocean blue steel eyes pierced right through his heart. Someone's staring at him. Levi shifted his head and quickly searches the person until his grey eyes met the right one.

"That doesn't seem like a military police to me". Farlan rubbed his chin. "That's the survey corp. The wings of freedom logo at their green cape says it all. Unlike the military police, their job scope are to conduct expeditions outside the wall and eliminated titans out there. Tch...Troublesome bastards".

Farlan looked at Levi's frown." It's my first time seeing you talkative today". Levi glared at him."Are you sure you're alright Levi bro"?Isabel cocked her brows."Tch.I'm fine.Now let's go back home".The three of them started walking but Levi chose to observe the man who's staring at him for the last time. Since his face was covered in green cape so he couldn't see his entire features but for sure, he has quite beautiful Ocean blue eyes and Levi will never forget that.