Chapter 4: Levi's Decision

"That was a close one you bastard. If I haven't reach my sword out"-- Flagon shouted at the blondie before rubbing his temple. What was Erwin thinking to act calmly like that?His face is stoic and doesn't contained any reaction at all.'This guy's really a monster'. Flagon thought.

"I knew you would act like that so there's no reason for me to be scared on that time".Flagon heard Erwin's word and shot him a death glare making Mike sighed desperately. Those two never stop arguing since the first day the two of them met. In the end, it was Mike and Hange stopped their debates and fights.

"That's enough. Let's proceed to our plan. You said that Lobov also wanted to recruit Levi as his right hand man. Since things had go this way, I could say that Lobov will goes underground to meet Levi and the others. It's better for us to approach him before Lobov". Mike stated. Flagon also agreed with his statement since he aready saw how eager Lobov was when he talks about Levi in he carriage.

"No. Let Lobov be. Just ignore him". The room was silenced. "I have another hunches. I was thinking that Lobov might use Levi to kill me as well". The two of them stared at each other. "You're saying that we will let Levi joins the scout regiment with intentions to steal the document and kill you"?Erwin smiled and nodded at Flagon making the brown hair guy flustered.

"Exactly. We still have to approach Levi at the Underground district but right after Lobov met them. That will make stuffs easier to solve". Mike hummed in respond followed by Flagon. "I believe Lobov will go there tomorrow morning. Mike, send this document to Darius Zachery. This is the real one". Erwin handed over the document to Mike. "You'll assist him to the capital Flagon".the brown hair guy nodded before the two of them start walking outside but suddenly stopped as Erwin mentions his final operation to capture Levi. "We'll go tomorrow evening to the Underground district. Send me another two squad leaders to assist us". He said sternly."Roger that".
-----------------------------------------

The Next Morning in Underground District

Levi's POV

"Here's the money for you". Farlan smiled as he gave the money to his three friend who worked as a cleaner at the bar. I just waited for them outside while watching Isabel plays with cat. "Levi bro!Do you have kibbles? I think this poor cat's hungry"! As if the underground district opens any pet shop in here. I "Tch" before replying. " No. Just give him the loaf".Isabel pouted right after I spoke.

Suddenly the bell's ringing and we saw Farlan exited from the bar while waving his hand at us. "Took you long enough Farlan. I'm getting bored you know"? Farlan laughed and quickly patted Isabel's head while apologizing. From my point of view I could see the spark among the three of us as a happy family.Although I must admit that I'm the rarest one to talk or start the conversation with them but never once they did judge me. I let out a small smile but immediately vanish as they turn their heads to me. "Let's go back home Levi".

While we're on our way I decided to ask Farlan about the conversation that happened earlier with his three friend. "The total of the money"? He looked at me. "Enough for them to buy their needs without wasting any money to enjoy". He grinned widely knowing that his answers satisfies me. "Good". I just realized that I praised him unconsciously. Farlan heard this and chuckled.Suddenly I saw him making the most seductive face, the dominant alpha face at me. "I'm glad you're accepting my answers, Levi. I almost thought you'll scold me for my actions earlier. I should have bring you together with me inside that bar. So you can see the exact amount of money I gave to them".He laughed. My eyes widened.

Suddenly I felt something tighten in my pants. 'What's this?Erection'? I couldn't believe it. Why I got turned on just because of Farlan's gaze at me?My face heated up as I immediately calmed down myself but unluckily, Isabel saw my red flustered face and flashes me her devilish grin. "Levi bro~~Why's your face red?Are you sick"?Damn it. She's just teasing me.