SIDE STORY: BIRTHDAY BOY!!

Crow: Happy birthday to our beloved captain(Heichou) Levi Ackerman!To celebrate this special day I've requested him to come over and have a nice chat with him.Hello Levi, how are you?

Levi: Tch, make it quick brat, I'm fine. Although I must say it's quite busy for me to prepare myself for the final season.

Crow: Ohh umm hahahah maybe you can just forget about it for today!It's your birthday after all.You should enjoy at least for this one day especially when your birthday is the same as Christmas day.

Levi: I don't know about that. They've throw quite a messy party and I ordered them to clean everything back with 0% dust spotted in the room.I don't care.

Crow: 0_0

Levi: Still, I'm happy to get gifts from them. Eren gave me a new handkerchief.I'll use that to wipe my blades.Hange gave me a new set of teacup.Moblit gave me a pack of black tea.Mike gave me a set of cleaning supplies. Erwin... (silenced)..

Crow: What Erwin gives to you?

Levi: He didn't give anything....Yet...Although I expected to receive a gift from him first and I wish he'll do that but yeah..I guess he's busy with his own stuff.

Crow:Awwww Captain don't be so sad! I'm sure he'll give something precious to you later.

Levi: (silenced)..I miss him. I wish we could spend this whole day with him.

Crow:Alright then, since you're so desperate to meet your lover so let me welcome him in here... Erwin!You heard him just now?He said he misses you!

Levi:What the--

*DOOR BURST OPENED*!

Erwin:Really?!I knew it...

Crow:Get your man here. He almost turns into a sober.

Levi: Erwin what are you doing here?Wait...You heard our conversation just now? (gay panic)

Erwin: I heard everything Levi..I apologize for everything. I didn't know that's what you want.I was planning to be the last person to give you gifts because.... (silenced and blush)

Levi:What? Go ahead eyebrows

Erwin: (Took out something from his pocket and went down on one knee). Since it's Christmas day and Crow also invited us to this channel, I think it's the best for me to show my sincerity in front of everyone. Levi Ackerman, I've been dreaming to do this ever since the first day we met in the survey corp, and during the whole action in Attack on Titan, I can't stop loving you. We've been date for quite a long time now so from now on I don't want to waste any moment with you. Will you marry me?

Crow: It's a couple ring! (Eyes sparkled)

Levi:Erwin you-- You planned all this with Crow?

Erwin: Yes. Thanks to them for buying me some times to prepare all of this haha.

Levi dashed towards Erwin and kissed his lips passionately.

Crow:Oh dear I'm so single right now. Go get a room already!

Levi: Ahh Sorry my body just move on its own. (Turned to Erwin)... Eyebrows..

Erwin: Yes?

Levi: I do... I will definitely say yes. Thank you so much for eveything.This ring is beautiful I love it. I--(Teary)

Crow and Erwin: OH NO HE'S CRYING!

Crow: Look what you've done?!You made him cry.

Erwin: That's happy tears not a sad one so it's alright. Hey Levi, I'm not done yet.

Levi: Huh?

Erwin: Another one. This is for Christmas gift. Here, open it.

Levi opened the box and took out a new cravat with his name written on it.

Levi: (Teary and hugged Erwin) Thanks a lot eyebrows!I'm so happy!This is more than enough for me!You don't have to go that far. Thank you!

Erwin: No, you deserve it baby.

Crow and Levi: BABY?

Erwin: So Levi, what about my gift?What have you prepared for me? (Stared at him in most seductive way)

Levi: First, your gift's already at the headquarter. Second... I'll let this slip one time. What do you want from me commander?

Erwin: My room.Tonight.I'll tell you what I want.

Crow: THAT'S ENOUGH. You know what? You're saying this while we're still on air.

Erwin and Levi: (Faces turned red)

Crow: Alright then! That's all for today since both of them already got hard I better leave and mind my own business. Happy birthday Levi! Goodbye Everyone!

Levi: Tch... thank you..I guess.I'm satisfied now.. I love...you guys.. ugh this is disgusting. Let's go commander Erwin....(Walked away while touching Erwin's crotch)

Erwin: Mmphh! That's-- Damn you're teasing me..I'm sorry for earlier. Thank you for making Levi feels happy on his birthday.Uh...I got to go.Goodbye everyone.Until next time.