Chapter 6: Denial

Erwin's POV

"Take them up to the aboveground".I ordered Gelgar and the others to start moving but still... I couldn't hear any noises came from behind me. Suddenly I heard footsteps rushing to me and I know that's Levi. "ERWIN LOOK OUT"! Mike shouted. What was Levi thinking?!What can he do in that state? His hands were cuffed. I shouldn't do anything at him so I let him hit me with all his force."Ugh"! That hurts but it's okay, I know it's my fault anyway to treat him this way. His elbow hit my stomach making me wince in pain and coughed out blood. "Erwin"!

I roughly landed backwards on the ground and I saw Mike running towards me and pulls me up."You alright"? I nodded and slowly stood up wiping my mouth while glancing at Levi. He's totally beaten up now. I could see bruises and blood on his cheek. That must be Flagon's doing. I think he overdid it.

I walked to Levi whom currently kneeled down on the ground.Flagon grabbed his hair and pulled up revealing Levi's face facing me.

We don't have much time now.I don't want to make commander waiting for us this long. He might lose his temper.And for this one...What should I say to Levi at this point?Will he listen to me?I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Levi, I'm sorry for treating you this way. I don't have any other choices left since you're one of the blockhead that won't listen to anyone. I was hoping that we could cooperate with each other in peace. I hope you'll consider about it".

Farlan and Isabel were silenced followed by Mike and Flagon."Fuck you"... I blinked. What was that? "Pardon"?He glared at me. "I said fuck you.... And your eyebrows". Why do I feel attacked at his statements? I could feel them giggled behind me. I don't have words left to object him at this point and my mouth was gaped open. I have enough with this bullshit today.
-----------------------------------------

At the Headquarters

Erwin's POV

"Put them in the dungeon for now. We can't let them escape until we get orders from commander".Flagon stated firmly but I don't think that's appropriate to celebrate new guests. "No. We'll let them stay in the headquarter. They're new after all". My answers got Flagon had veins appeared on his forehead as he lost his cool. "What if they get away through the windows or something"?!I knew them more than anyone else. I'm in charge of Lobov case that currently related to the three of them. Their mission is to kill me so I just know they will never run away. "They won't".

The three of us received orders from the commander as Hange and Moblit bursted into the room. "Assemble at the meeting hall tomorrow morning before we gather outside for the newbies introduction until noon.Commander Shadis order"! Hange yelled and saluted to us. Nah I know that she just wanted to keep her precious commander..No, I mean her precious crush in checked. Even Flagon and Mike knew that. I felt bad for Moblit though. "Right. I'll keep that in mind".
-----------------------------------------

That Night

LEVI'S POV

"Good thing they've provided us the best place to sleep"!I stood at the center of the room watching my two comrades excitedly observe everything displayed in it."HIARRGHH"! I saw Isabel jumped and landed on the fluffy bed . Farlan stared at the high class pillow in awe. "Do we even have this kind of pillow before"?His eyes sparkled. I sighed while thinking everything were just ridiculous.I know that we won't stay here that long. It's obviously a lie to stay at this high rated place. Perhaps those bastard will place us here only for tonight. Still, just by looking at Farlan and Isabel faces, they looked so happy and I couldn't help but to restrain my emo attitude away from them. 'Come on Levi, just let them be for now'.

Since we've arrived in this room I've been examined every corner of the room to search for dusts but surprisingly everything are free from dirt. I hummed in satisfaction. "Not bad in here"...I guess I'll be out taking some fresh air from the aboveground.