Chapter 5: No Regret (1)

*CLANK*! Farlan dropped all three manuvear gears on the table meanwhile Levi checks each of the functions are well. "All good. Let's get moving".

The three of them walked down through the hallway in hurry. There's not much time to waste. According to Lobov, the scouts will go down to Underground district this evening and they've also requested for military police's help since the district is far too dangerous. Levi's face was stern and no relax face ever appeared on his face making Farlan and Isabel started to worry about him.

"Lobov already stated earlier. This mission is about to get messy when we place our hands on Erwin Smith, the squad leader of the survey corp. We're about to kill him soon. Are we really gonna do it?Levi"?Farlan raised his voice slightly uncomfortable with the current situation they're in.

Like it or not this is the only way to fulfill our dream. Furthermore, they already paid the deposit. It's not like we have any choice to reject their job or else we'll be their target forever. Just act like usual.Don't be panic and make sure our plan goes well.If not,we'll get busted".
-----------------------------------------

Levi's POV

'No.... that's not what I mean'. I mentally cursed myself. I was confused with my feelings recently.My mind was debating with my heart. It's all that blonde man's fault. That eyebrows bastard... He made me like this-- No wait that's right. Lobov already mentioned his name before. It's Erwin Smith.

What on earth is happening right now? The man that I have crush on is now my enemy that I have to kill for someone's sake. Do I really have the right to like someone like him?I mean he's totally straight so why would he ever looking at jerk like me? I should've move on from him but still... This kind of butterfly thing got me headache.

I can't reject Lobov's offer to grant us citizenship for the aboveground of Trost. That's our dream. I peeked at Isabel and Farlan behind me. It's their dream not mine. As long as the two of them are happy then so am I. But I can't afford to kill that man. It feels like there's something that hold me back from killing him and I hate this. It never be a problem if he's someone else then I'll gladly stab him to death.

I sighed. At least we got two jobs in one time. It's to steal the document before killing that eyebrows. Tch... What a pathetic old man. I gritted my teeth. He could've do it on his own since he has many right hand men but he still chose us over them. What a waste of manpower.

"Levi! We're here.Ready to start"? Farlan snapped me out of my thought. I nodded in agreement. "I hate to say this but I hope none of us die!I love both of you Farlan, Levi bro"! Isabel screamed. I could feel my chest tighten but chose to hide my emotions behind my stoic face.

Let's find a good spot to start this commotion. After three minutes observing the view finally I've found a carriage that contained food inside the boxes on top of it. Looks like there's someone who tried to steal foods for his dog. I pointed at them.

"We'll start by destroying those boxes into pieces. That man over there struggled for food". I received a good responses from the two of them as Farlan and Isabel started to press the controller."Here we go"!
-----------------------------------------

Third POV

*SCHOOOOOO*!

The sound of ODM gears were heard. Almost everyone searched the users but they were too fast.

Suddenly the boxes dropped down on floor and the man with his dog quickly run towards them and snatches some of the loafs away. After they saw the incident, the three old man immediately know those are Levi, Farlan and Isabel.

"It's those bastards again! Get them,"!One of them yelled. Don't have time to waste on their rambling, the trio sped up their ODM gears while observing the situation around them looking for green cloaks peoples to appear.