Chapter 10: No Regret(2)

That Morning

Levi's POV

It's now morning and I still couldn't sleep. Not only I thought the same nightmare over and over but also my insomniac got worse.Dark circles were obviously shown under my eyes. Furthermore... Today's the day when we will assassinate the survey corp main squad leader, Erwin Smith. Now that it has come this, I must at least erase most of our memories in here so I could kill him mercilessly and will never have second thought anymore....Just like that day. I rubbed my face with my palms. 'I almost got him before but so many things happened that stopped me from killing him. Of course, one of it is Farlan's plan not to kill him in public.But still.. My murder intention just go serious day by day'.I monologue with myself.

      The watch's needles were tickling and it now shows 7 o'clock in the morning. Normally the scouts should already got out of their bed and have breakfast at mess hall especially when today's expedition day. I got up and arranged the blanket on the bed before walking out heading to bathroom. I didn't noticed Farlan and Isabel also yawned and got up slowly from their bed after I closed the door.

     About 45 minutes later the three of us arrived at the mess hall and I could see Erwin, Mike and the crazy scientist Hange sat on the same table watching us. "Heyyooo good morning sweeties!Let's come and join us here.Today's your first expedition day so don't forget to learn about the titans!Oh I can't wait to catch one.You can't imagine what I would do to to that lucky titan ". Hange cheered while wiping her saliva dripping down from her mouth.

      The three of just watched her in disgust but that's unnecessary for me to concern as Erwin and I just stared at each other. He doesn't looked like he had some revenge issue on me. I was caught off guard when he started to speak. "Come here and have some loaf with milk as your breakfast". He smiled. Since it's his last day...I'll agree to play along with them although they noticed some of our creepy moves such as exchanged glances and rubbing necks.It's not like they can do anything towards us anyway.

About 5 minutes after having breakfast suddenly the door burst opened  revealing two scouts already wore their survey corp capes shout loudly towards everyone."SOLDIERS!GET READY!COMMANDER'S ALREADY AT THE FRONT GATE WITH THE WAGON SQUAD!BE THERE IN 10 MINUTES"! I heard Erwin's getting up from his seat then look at me. "Let's get moving. Mike, get the horses ready". Tch... they're really dead serious in get prepared.Even Hange surprisingly shifted her joker face to serious one.I noticed it clearly. That's unexpected. "Let's go".Farlan and Isabel nodded as the three of us walked out of mess hall.Things will start getting messy from now.I hope everything go perfectly well.
-----------------------------------------

Behind The Gate

Levi's POV

"This is it!Our 23th expedition outside the wall!For the sake of humanity and mankind, let's show the titans what we got"! The troops screamed after they heard commander Shadis's motivational words. The three of us observed our new environment. I saw a kid running happily with his friends and the citizens here were all kind and happy.It wasn't the same as Underground city.I like it more here.If I know the situations up here are this peaceful...Then I would have tell mother....To move immediately.Rather than being a prosecutor and being raped by unhealthy bastard..And finally I don't even know who my father is. I just know that I was born in this world without the love of my father...and was raised by my uncle who visits me once in a life time before mixing himself into darkness and never come again.That's when I realized I'm all alone in there until I meet Farlan and Isabel.They're the only family I've now.

"Levi-bro,look"! My thoughts trailed off as I heard Isabel's voice calling me and pointed her fingers to my right.I saw the kids were all smiling at me.Their eyes shone brightly and I just know all of them admired me and one day might have a dream to become one of survey corp's member.Isabel waved back followed by Farlan while smiling at them. Yeah, at least I'm happy for them to not suffering the same way I do.Suddenly I could see a figure walked pass through me and as I tilted my head .It was Erwin with his horse and stopped beside commander Shadis.His chin lifted up showing his dominant and motivated side.Let's just let him enjoys his pride before the final moment I'll kill him with my own hands.