SIDE STORY: ERURI (Under the tree)

Rumbling, rumbling it's coming rumbling,rumbling....BEWAREE!

Erwin:You've rewatch it for the fifth time already, move on Levi...

Levi: Tch I just can't.This opening is the best of all AOT openings.Look at Eren there.He's screaming like punk.

Erwin:Yeah this opening really suits him.I guess this was his song after all.But Levi...Did you know that we're going to have new opening soon?No...They already released it today in full version and the title is "Under the tree".

Levi: What's with that title?Sounds weird to me.I know it's all about Eren's journey from kids to adult for standing under the same tree but why not about titans or walls?You know like "Inside the walls" or something?

Erwin: Well based on the rumors I've heard they said that "under the tree" opening was specifically made for Mikasa's point of view towards Eren. If that's true, then it does make sense considering how she feels towards Eren.She's there with Eren all the time since small until now.It's a lie if we conclude that she doesn't love him when it's pretty obvious.

Levi: You do have points.Let me hear the chorus.

We're getting older...Second, by second,by second~

Why oh why~ Why oh Why~ Don't you want to stay with me!!

Why oh why~ Why oh why~ Are you giving up on me!

Erwin: How was that?What do you think,Levi? It's really hype wasn't it?

Levi:..........

Erwin: They do described Mikasa well.Huh...If only I could have my own opening.What would it be?I wonder...

Levi:......

Erwin: Levi, are you alright?Why are you so quiet all of a sudden---Huh?

Levi: *sobbing*

Erwin: Levi, what's wrong?Hey did I said something wrong earlier?I'm sorry! (Hug him)

Levi: No... For some reason I think this song suit us too.

Erwin: Don't tell me, you still thought about our scenes and moments in Season 3?

Levi:Yeah... We do getting old by second...And I keep on following you wherever you go.I trust your judgement everytime you've decided to gamble on everything. I chase after you and yet...You keep chasing that damn Yaeger's basement.I felt abandoned by you.But I can't blame you though since your role is a commander.That's how your personality should be.

Erwin: Uhhh but it's just an act though. We're paid actors Levi. We need to do it right.

Levi: Still...I lost it. It feels like reality. It hurts me.

Erwin: I see... Levi ,look at me.

*Kiss passionately on lips*

Levi:Tch..What's that for, huh?

Erwin: Does that shows any signs of me giving up on you? (chuckled)

Levi: Beats me.

Erwin: No Levi.I won't be swayed by my own character in becoming actor.This is reality... I won't hurt you because I love you,Levi.That doesn't change although we're acting in some role and scenes.Remember that.Or should I say... My love for you is almost the same like Mikasa's love for Eren?No...I think it's more than that. (Proceeds to wipe Levi's tears)

Levi: Tch...You sure talk a lot.

Erwin: *laugh* Are you feeling better now?

Levi: yeah...I want to hear that song one more time.

Erwin: Sure. (Proceed to replay "under the tree" song).

Levi:Hmm not bad.

Erwin: I told you. This is much better than "The rumbling" and "Boku no sensou".

Levi: All of them are perfect to me.

Erwin: Haha yeah silly me to judge their arts of music.

Levi:*Pushes Erwin sitting on the couch and kneeled between his legs*

Erwin:Le--Levi what are you doing?*Turned on*

Levi:I'm copying Mikasa's love for Eren.

Erwin: Wait what?That's not how--

Levi:I've the best title for my own opening. I guess it will be "Under the blonde".

Erwin: *Blushed*

Levi: Uhm yeah you're silenced. I take it you agreed with that don't you? *Proceeds to leave hickeys on Erwin*

Erwin: Ahhh... Wait Levi..

Levi: What now?Your dick's excited so don't keep me waiting.

Erwin:But I don't want them watching us.

Levi:Huh?

(The image of Mikasa's eyes popped up on television screen looking at them)

Erwin:Turn off the television?

Levi: Fine. *turn off*.

Erwin: Good now where were we just now?

Levi: Your di--- Guh! *Being topped by Erwin on the couch*

Erwin:You asked for this.Don't blame me for being rough on you,Levi. *Smirked*

Levi: Tch..I love you....Too...Erwin.