Chapter 13: Humanity Strongest

Third POV

"Gladly". Mike stepped forward facing the short male right in front of him and immediately performs his fighting stance. At this point the soldiers were now gathering around them watching the only epic fight in survey corp.Even Erwin and Hange were speechless and interested enough to know who's the winner. Erwin could see the confidence behind Mike's stoic face and that worries him. If only he knows Levi's trained to survive a long life in hell through Underground district. It's his daily food in beating the shit out of thugs in there.Unlike Levi, the troops at aboveground were only trained to kill and defeated titans who didn't know any martial art skills or fighting tricks.They are no more than just a dumbass.

Mike was known as 'Humanity Strongest' in survey corp ever since he joined the scouts with Erwin and Nanaba after they graduated from the trainee squads. He was labelled as the only scout who breaks the record of killing enormous amount of titans beside being the one who beats the other soldiers in combat training.His skills surpassed others including Erwin and Moblit.He's perfect in everything and Erwin knows that but right now... Erwin gulped in nervous. Levi had proved himself that he's very skilled in ODM Gear training and he also managed to slice titans' napes with clean and deep cut.Not to mention he didn't show any fear or panic expression at all.And now we'll leave everything in hand to hand combat to decide about the winner in conquering 'Humanity Strongest' title.'Mike must have remembered the scene where he pushed Levi to the ground when we chased him using ODM gear in the Underground'. Erwin thought.He was worried Mike would underestimate Levi for reminding himself on that part. He should be aware of Levi.He's dangerous even Erwin got kicked with no mercy.

"Hey...Who do you think is the winner here"?Nanaba asked Hange in whispered tone in her voice. Moblit heard this and replied."I'm going to cheer for Mike although I guess Levi will win this battle". Hange nodded."Guess what?That shorty really made everyone bet on him.He could be better than Mike.Even Erwin got kicked in his ass by him". Hange laughed making Erwin blushed and embarrassed.This resulting him to hide behind Moblit. "Hange that's rude"! Moblit frowned.

"No mercy this time".Mike stated.Levi just stood there not responding any words to him.Hange stepped in and threw her hands in the middle like before. "Alright!Let's start this legendary fight!Ready"?! Everyone slowly stepped backwards leaving some spaces for the two of them to wrestle. Both Mike and Levi glared at each other. "FIGHT"!

Levi wasted no time rushing towards Mike and ready to jump sending his famous flying kick to his chest but Mike's too sharp for that.He managed to read Levi's tricks and caught his right leg before throwing him like trash to the ground.Levi landed harshly on the ground but he immediately gains his composure by backflipping himself back to fighting stance. He was about to start attacking Mike but quickly shifted his position to defence after he saw Mike dashed towards him and punch Levi in the face.Luckily, Levi managed to block it with both of his arms leaving his lower body opened to surprise attacks.Mike knew this and smirked.He immediately swept Levi's right leg resulting the raven haired man to almost stumble to the ground. "Tch"! Levi's lucky his one arms managed to grip Mike's shirt and wrist.

The others saw this and cheered for them. Moblit and Nanaba started to sweat.This fight is literally the most epic fight they've ever seen. "Didn't Levi looked like a koala bear hugging a tall tree"?All of them shifted their head to Hange and glared at her. "Ahhh haha don't mind me.Where were we just now"?

Levi brought up his leg ready to attack Mike's head but the tall man managed to catch his leg resulting Levi being hardly slammed to the ground. "Levi"! Erwin saw his pain face and couldn't bear to watch it any longer. He almost covered his eyes with his palms but then stopped since Levi's next move makes Erwin sighed in relieved. Levi kicked Mike's stomach making him kneeled on the ground. 'A chance'!Levi thought as he immediately pulled Mike's shirt resulting the man to roll down and finally touched the ground.He then locked Mike's movement and not giving him any chance to stand up by chaining his neck with his right leg and locked his left leg with both of his arms. They really looked like a wrestler now. Erwin and Hange watched this while exchanging glance to each other. "Hey...His arm is almost touching Mike's crotch"...Hange stated alerting Erwin to look at the same spot."Should I stop them"?Hange asked herself. "Isn't it obvious"?The three of them looked at Erwin and saw his annoyed face watching the other two struggling on the ground. "Erwin?Are you alright"? Nanaba asked and Erwin just nodded."Just stop the fight already.Levi won this match against Mike.I'm afraid commander will come back here anytime". Moblit nodded and shouted.