Chapter 7: Bootcamp for the Trio

Third POV

It's already morning and this will be the first day of the Underground Trio to experience new life in the survey corp. In the guest room, Levi was in the washroom taking bath in 5 minutes meanwhile Farlan and Isabel were still sleeping. Since it's seven in the morning, Levi had decided to take a short look around the headquarter.

He walked downstairs to the main hall and observed the surrounding. This is where the cadets used to eat and drink after their training since the main hall is connected to the kitchen. As he walked further Levi could see there's a hallway with so many doors at his right and left. If he calculates it carefully, this might be the squad leaders rooms since he already walked quite far away from the special guest room. This could be the building located right in front of him which means... "His room's right here". Levis eyes sharpened. He walked along while searching the door that has 'Erwin Smith' name on it and surprisingly he found it.

Suddenly Levi could hear footsteps from the inside as he internally panicked.Erwin's definitely up right now.Levi almost forgot that he's currently in a soldier's headquarter. The dumbest thing he could do is pretending to not notice Erwin's presence and just act normal.

The door opened revealing tall and blonde hair man walking outside of the room. Erwin closed the door and started walking to the main hall to get breakfast. He's expecting to meet anyone else but not the short and tiny man with intention to murder him at this morning. He stopped as he saw Levi was leaning at the wall staring at him.
-----------------------------------------

ERWIN'S POV

'Great. Why now of all people'...I was really exhausted to deal with this shorty but here he is, standing right in front of me like a hunter staring at his prey. Even so, I'm not scared of him.Let's just hope he won't cause any noises in here.

I saw his mouth was slight opened which means he wants to start talking but then he closed it back and I only heard 'Tch' came out from him. He's Introvert I see... Looks like I'm the one who need to start the conversation with him.Perhaps some ice breaking moment could help us be friends instead of foes.

I was about to raise hand and wave at him but I can't do that. Levi's annoying face somehow tells me to stop being nice at him. Oh dear... Just act like a soldier Erwin. "Levi, what are you doing here?Do you need something"?I asked him.

He folded his hand while shifting his face avoiding his eye contact with me. Why was his face turned red? Does he not feeling well? I see, this must be the reason why he 's here. "You got caught in fever?If you're not feeling well just say so. I can tell the commander to postpone your briefing session with the scouts". He gritted his teeth as he heard my words.What's up with him?

"Stupid eyebrows".He started walking away from me. What in the bloody hell... I thought. Not even a 'thank you' came from his mouth as I tried to be nice at him.Still, I can't say he's a rude guy since he came from the Underground and he's also a thug. No wonder his language is something else.I think 'eyebrows' is not really a bad nickname for me.I'm starting to like it but yeah.... Still rude though.

As I reached the main hall I could see Hange, Mike and Nanaba sitting at one table so I meet them. "Took you long enough. What's stoping you, huh"? Mike talked while sniffing me but suddenly stopped as his face turned serious. "You met him just now don't you"?Ah shit... I can hide this fact from everyone but not Mike. His nose saved his ass countless time. I just laughed awkwardly but he didn't concerned a bit. "Did he do anything harmful to you"?He frowned." No he didn't. He just cursed me and I could tell that he's itching to kill me. I wonder when will that happen". The two of them sighed.

"That's not gonna happen as long as I lived". I laughed. I really could count on Mike.He's like my bodyguard ever since we're a trainee. He always stay by my side no matter what happens he could just throw his life away only to protect me and I don't know why. "Alright we can talk about that shorty later.Although I must say I'm quite interested in him.Does he has abs"?Hange's saliva dripped down from her mouth as she imagined about Levi's physical body. "That's creepy what makes you think like that Hange"? Nanaba interfered. "Nah I just wondered. According to scientific experimental it's mentioned that a person who don't get enough sunlight would be malnutrition. Maybe that's the reason why he's short HAHAHHAHA". Mike and Nanaba couldn't restrained themselves anymore and ended up bursted out laughing. I only chuckled at Hange's statement because somehow I found it cute about Levi being shorter than me. Even so, I can't let my guard down since he's the assassin that could murder me anytime. He looks a lot more stronger than me.