CHAPTER 8: Final Decision

That Evening

Levi's POV

"So this is your room.Just the same as other troops. It's a double decker bed so just make a deal between the two of you who's going to get the top". Flagon said while scratching his head. Two? Then Isabel will be in separated room. Tch... I hope she won't get bullied by others or else they'll be dead meat." Wooaahhh!! This is so cool! Although I still like the guest room more but here's quite comfortable too"! Isabel shouted.

"Women got separate room. This is only for men". She heard Flagon's word and immediately pouted. "BUT I WANT TO STAY HERE WITH THEM"!Flagon just ignored her curse words and walked to the door.I signaled Farlan to tell Isabel that she can stay here with us. I don't want anything happen to her because of that eyebrow's plan.

I walked around the room to examine all the stuffs in there. Hmm,not bad. I'm quite satisfied with everything but it's just.. the bed caught my attention as I saw something black like ashes spotted behind the woods. The three of them looked at me as I placed my two fingers touching the woods. There it was... A dark and thick dust coloured my fingers. "Tch"... Farlan and Isabel started to worry about how my clean freak personality started to take over my consciousness. "Levi we can talk about this later.Maybe I could request some of their cleaning supplies"-- Farlan whispered to me but suddenly Flagon cut his word.

"I understand that you've been living quite long in that filthy underground so I warn you to keep this place clean frequently.That's an order. Understand"?He's mocking us. I gritted my teeth and immediately walked over to him."Oh shit"...Farlan cursed while covering Isabel's ears with his palms. We're having a death stare contest towards each other but Flagon couldn't contained the stare any longer. "What the fuck is wrong with you"?

I was about to curse him with everything I got but thank goodness Farlan interfered our moment."Ahhh--We're sorry sir!Don't worry I'll keep this place in check for sure"!He saluted to Flagon but unfortunately, the same mistake happened as Flagon detected his upside down fist. "Tch...The three of you will start your training tomorrow morning at eight. Be early... YOUR FIST IS UPSIDE DOWN"! he shouted from the outside while walking away. Farlan heard that and immediately changed his style. The door's now closed. Without wasting more time, Farlan shifted his body towards me and folded his arms.

"Levi, quit causing trouble already. We almost got caught in our actions many times". Nahhh I couldn't stand that guy's shitty face that's all. Not to mention his words literally brings double meaning in everything he said. "You heard him just now don't you"? I stated while crumbling my handkerchief. I guess Farlan will be the only person who understands my mood right now.

"Yes I know.Hes a pain in the ass.But just hold a little longer alright.Levi... I hope you're not forgetting our mission here".Farlan muttered while scowling at me. I tilted my head up to recall everything that Lobov said. Indeed, Lobov ordered us to steal the document and kill Erwin Smith. At this moment everything went smoothly as planned. It's me who always mess things up. I sighed. They might be right.I just need to act normal a little longer.After everything's done, we'll return back to Underground and I'll be free from those bastard."Right"...
-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile Erwin's POV

"I've received informations from Nile Dawk, the commander of Military police about Lobov's document.". I gave no reaction to Commander Shadis words.But it's a surprise to know the document went pass through the military first and not directly to Darius Zachery.It doesn't matter anyway. They can do nothing but only to be the third wheel in assisting Mike to deliver it. "The document will expect to reach Darius Zachery tomorrow. Erwin... Tell me. What's your deal with him?What did you tell him until he's willing to cooperate this far with us"? I don't understand... What's with commander's terror face? It's not that hard to manipulate Lobov's mind and yet, peoples just don't see the way to fight him since he's too powerful in aboveground city.