Part 2. Lost In Warfare.

EARTH.

ORANGE TEXAS.

THE ICE MOUNTAINS.

"Ugh.... What happened?...." Moxxie said as he woke up in the middle of a frozen area. Ice around him and thick snow under his feet. He wrapped his arms around him for warmth, the cold air was hitting him like knives. Off to the left he saw a large black advanced city and tower that was dead center of the frozen world that went on seemingly infinitely.

The sky had large black flying ships, highly advance aircrafts the size of sky scrapers that dotted the sky as black fighters screamed through the air, faint sounds of bombs bursting, guns firing, screams screeching all through the air.

"...Oh crumbs..." moxxie said as he heard a noise above, a black search chopper flying over head. Moxxie scrambled to hide behind ice stones as the chopper opened the side door and two soldiers in all black repelled down and planted their booted feet onto the ice, their guns clicking into the ready, their eyes scanning over the terrain through silver visors of their helmets.

"Those soldiers.... I've never seen combat armor and weaponry so advance.... even I don't know what kind of gear they're using.... this place is dangerous.... I need to find millie and the others."

Moxxie said as he thought about the world around him.

Somethings changed.

It's different.

Or it's not the same.

"Understood, Sir. We're investigating the rift site now. Stand by for investigation results." The soldier said on his communications as the chopper flew off back to the tower. "Yo, man. You hear about Nitro and Ravage?" The soldier in the back asked his partner.

"Oh yeah. They're visiting The Dark Vision up on top Dark Mountain." The soldier said as they moved further to moxxie's hiding spot. "Wow. Dark mountain. Our little cold bit of hell. It'll be a miracle if anyone made up there on foot. It's the highest mountain peak. Colder and more dangerous then the rest of the place. I know our leaders are obviously in charge, but.... Knight or Phantom should be the ones in charge of this hunt, not Nitro and Ravage. They only care about power, command, sex, and showing up the others. Mainly just wanna show up Phantom."

"If they can even manage one of those." Said the other soldier. "But still. It's a good tactic. If you need answers about anything, ask the woman who knows everything." Said the soldier as they continued near the hiding spot.

"Knows everything? Perhaps it would be wise to give this Dark Vision a visit. I should get some answers." Moxxie thought to himself.

"Not much further. Cell phone signature's getting stronger. Capture it if ya can..."

"Cell phone signature!?" Moxxie said as he took out his phone and turned it on to see that the screen was fuzzy and useless.

"Oh no..."

THE FROZEN FOREST.

"Aw, hell......" loona said as she woke up in snow under large trees. "Damn it, Stolas.... can't control your home life, can't control your magic...." loona said as she stood up in the snow.

"Smells like... Texas? but... it's as frozen as the North Pole." Loona said as she brought her nose to the air.

"Hands up, freak!" Soldiers said behind loona as she turned to see the soldiers and black vehicles behind her. "We got a.... werewolf creature? Gothic clothing." Said the lead soldier as the rest aimed at loona.

"You sure you found it?" Asked a female Spanish voice over the soldiers communications.

"Affirmative, Commander Shatter." Said the soldier in front as loona saw an advanced city area miles away.