Part 12. Setting Places.

Some hours had past and the Dark Core had begun moving demons to rooms in the tower.

But in the medical center, we have Knight and Shade with Vaggie, Millie, and Loona.

"So what are we doin, Knight?" Millie asked as she sat on top of a table.

"Easy. First, we equip you with new weapons. Real weapons." Knight said as Vaggie was standing in the room, mirror in hand as she looked at her new eye Phantom had ordered to be given to her.

"Like it? Some of my best work." Shade said as she walked past Vaggie. "Well, I'm just... I'm just getting use to it." Vaggie said.

"Alright, Loona, come over here. We got some fun gifts for you." Shade said as she made a seat for Loona to sit. "Alright, let's do it. What you givin me anyway?" Loona asked as she sat down.

"Well, just a little experiment. Give me your pointer finger." Shade said as she raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Hmmm. Ok?..." Loona said as she pointed her finger at Shade as she grabbed a black cylinder and stuck Loonas finger claw in the end of the cylinder.

"What are ya gonna do, declaw me?" Loona asked. "No, more of a claw upgrade." Shade said.

"What in hell does that mean- OW, FUCK!" Loona shouted in pain as she felt a strong burning pinch on her claw as she ripped it free from the cylinder.

"The fuck you just do to me!?" Loona demanded as she looked at her claw and saw it was still black but slightly bigger and longer.

"We coated it in black soul steel. Physically and Magically indestructible. Nothing will break it. Cuts through anything." Shade said as Loona thought about her words. "Oh... dope. Bet, let's do the rest." Loona said as shade continued to do so.

"So you're lacing her claws in soul steel. But what about us two?" Vaggie asked as she stood next to Millie.

"That's what those are for." Knight said as Phantom walked in, Vaggie and Millie's spear and axe in both his hands. They were made to look just like the originals but made of solid soul steel.

"Those are going to you two." Knight said as Phantom handed them their new weapons, Millie spinning her axe with a smile, Vaggie holding her spear with slight distrust.

"Yo, Phantom. What are you doing here?" Shade asked as she finished lacing Loona's claws.

"Besides playing delivery boy, I need you take a look at my helmet's hud display. I think the scanner's screwed." He said as he took it off, Vaggie's face getting a light dusting of red as she saw his face. But she quickly returned a sharp distrustful look.

"Whoa..." Loona thought to herself. "Seems fine. Everything looks ok." Shade said as she handed back the helmet to him. "If you're sure then..." Phantom said as he put it back on.

"Alright, their test is tomorrow, but can you show them their rooms?" Knight asked. "Can't Nitro do it?" Phantom asked. "You really want Nitro showing three women their rooms?" Knight asked.

"...Point made..." Phantom sighed. "You three wait out in the hall." Phantom said, The three demons moving out to the hallway outside the medical center. One they made it out the doors shut.

"We need to talk..." Phantom said to Knight. "About what?" Knight asked as he looked at him. He could tell he was aggravated. "Daniel, they're literally monsters from hell. They need to die... or... send them back- we can't trust them!" Phantom said.

"Look, I know you don't trust them, but we're their only chance to get back home. And picture it! The power of demons helping our conflicts will help our cause!" Knight said energetically.